Breaking News: Derrick Rose named 2010-2011 MVP

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

It's still way too early with NBA stats to see which of the new age ones make sense. It's just the baseball geeks trying to validate their over analyzation of a sport. I think I just made a new word.

No you didn't. It's a nominalization of analyze. You also could have been a normal person and used over-analysis.

So "baseball geeks" are the ones that use advanced stats? So in baseball are Theo and Billy "baseball geeks"?

I actually think it is cool in baseball because the sport is very individualistic. It begins with a 1 on 1 match up all of the time. I think it is difficult to quantify many things in basketball because of how much teammates, opponents and match ups can play a role.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

It's still way too early with NBA stats to see which of the new age ones make sense. It's just the baseball geeks trying to validate their over analyzation of a sport. I think I just made a new word.

No you didn't. It's a nominalization of analyze. You also could have been a normal person and used over-analysis.

So "baseball geeks" are the ones that use advanced stats? So in baseball are Theo and Billy "baseball geeks"?

I actually think it is cool in baseball because the sport is very individualistic. It begins with a 1 on 1 match up all of the time. I think it is difficult to quantify many things in basketball because of how much teammates, opponents and match ups can play a role.

30t6p3b.gif

FOR THIS SEASON .. HE IS THE MVP

don't matter what happens going fwd ... he earned it w/ his play ... doing it day in and day out when every game plan is designed to stop him ... BEAST

he will only continue getting better (improve shooting, cut down on turnovers) ...

30t6p3b.gif

FOR THIS SEASON .. HE IS THE MVP

don't matter what happens going fwd ... he earned it w/ his play ... doing it day in and day out when every game plan is designed to stop him ... BEAST

he will only continue getting better (improve shooting, cut down on turnovers) ...

next year durant or dwight is going to win MVP, I can tell no matter what Kobe or Lebron do on the court they wont stand a chance

next year durant or dwight is going to win MVP, I can tell no matter what Kobe or Lebron do on the court they wont stand a chance

Back
Top Bottom