BREAKING NEWS: FR3SH TO THE ATLANTA FALCONS

congrats on the job man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Good, now you won't be on here so much.

Jk Congrats.

no he will, he will find some cheerleader to stalk and take pictures of 50 yards away.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Jk Congrats.

no he will, he will find some cheerleader to stalk and take pictures of 50 yards away.
laugh.gif

for yall asking about the pay, im not gonna B.S. yall. its 40 hrs a week @ 6.55 an hr for training camp. Yea its not that good but the guy that ill be workingtold me in the interview that about 90% of the people that have had this position have gone onto regular salaried positions around the league at itsconclusion. Basically u can look at it as an internship with an almost guranteed job at its conclusion. They take care of housing because ill be staying in theplayer and staff dorms, and i dont have to buy food because they provide that too.

6.55? is that even legal?
laugh.gif
whatever gets your foot in the door tho andmake the paper later on

Those dorms are nice. Blank put some good money into those.

...and I wouldn't sweat the pay. You're not paying rent and there isn't a damn thing to do out in Flowery Branch, so you're good.
laugh.gif

There's a big hill next to the practice field. It'll be great for catching those spy shots of random breezys....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Hey, that's free money if you don't have to pay for @#$!.

Same way i looked at. My only bills are gonna my Car payment, insurance, and cell phone so ill have more than enough.

how much u make to drive the golf cart?

and you only have the job for training camp or for the whole season?

congrats man very nice, my friends brother works for the falcons as well but i forgot what he does

I hope the Falcons trade for Ronnie Brown now so he can truck over you like you wasn't even there.
laugh.gif

Zing.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, you've annoyed the hell out of me plenty of times on here, but congrats on the job. Even though you're starting at under $7/hr (Iwonder what the golf-cart driving position your were overqualified for paid?
sick.gif
), can't knock the fact that you're working for an NFL franchise withthe opportunity to move up the ladder, especially if it's really a 90% conversion rate into a permanent salaried position.

Best of luck dude.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

how much u make to drive the golf cart?

and you only have the job for training camp or for the whole season?

I dont remember but i know its not 40 hrs a week since ill be scheduling them. The drivers are only needed during practice hrs

WE.. ARE.. DOOMED!!

laugh.gif
j/p congrats man, but I really dont want you to have anything to do with my team being you're a Vols/Cowgirls fan (the 2 teams I hate most in anysport), but again congrats on bettering your situation.

Now hire me to drive one of those golfcarts and we can call a spade a spade
pimp.gif

Congrats man, like someone said, this is the equivalent of George Costanza being the assistant to the traveling secretary of the Yankees.

I FR3SH I:
im not gonna B.S. yall. its 40 hrs a week @ 6.55 an hr for training camp. Yea its not that good but the guy that ill be working told me in the interview that about 90% of the people that have had this position have gone onto regular salaried positions around the league at its conclusion. Basically u can look at it as an internship with an almost guranteed job at its conclusion. They take care of housing because ill be staying in the player and staff dorms, and i dont have to buy food because they provide that too.
So your housing and food are good to go?

So it's a job where you're provided food, shelter, and a 90% chance at being salaried when you're done?

Like I said, congrats. That's 9 kinds of awesome.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Jk Congrats.

laugh.gif

for yall asking about the pay, im not gonna B.S. yall. its 40 hrs a week @ 6.55 an hr for training camp. Yea its not that good but the guy that ill be working told me in the interview that about 90% of the people that have had this position have gone onto regular salaried positions around the league at its conclusion. Basically u can look at it as an internship with an almost guranteed job at its conclusion. They take care of housing because ill be staying in the player and staff dorms, and i dont have to buy food because they provide that too.
props for being up front and not %%++%#** us
laugh.gif

free food + a roof over your head =
pimp.gif

now all you gotta do is stay outta the laker threads
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom