BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

September 30th according to Nice Kicks

I wonder how long it'll take before they go on sale

September 30th according to Nice Kicks

I wonder how long it'll take before they go on sale

People in the DMV will buy regardless of the price. These shoes are too plain and bulky if you ask me but to each his own.

People in the DMV will buy regardless of the price. These shoes are too plain and bulky if you ask me but to each his own.

Originally Posted by youngmoney15

Not to mention, the new air units like on the uptempo III, 97 and Pippen are just not comfortable.  They have no bounce, and literally feel like you are walking on bricks.   Less air, thicker plastic on the air units causes this I guess.  Then they want to raise the price because it has max air.  lol.  It should be min air and they should lower the price.

Originally Posted by youngmoney15

Not to mention, the new air units like on the uptempo III, 97 and Pippen are just not comfortable.  They have no bounce, and literally feel like you are walking on bricks.   Less air, thicker plastic on the air units causes this I guess.  Then they want to raise the price because it has max air.  lol.  It should be min air and they should lower the price.

pimp.gif

ionjpd.jpg

2w4ha2d.jpg

2itnfqu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom