BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

thats wholesale price to a sneaker shop. larger retailers pay significantly less and their margins are constantly getting larger and larger. nike sends out stuff like this to make people thing costs all of a sudden jumped 30 bucks to allow you guys to justify the price jump so they don't have to.

with nike's new pricing strategy, the only nike shoes i will be buying are off of the hash wall at my local outlet stores. each time i see something like this i sincerely hope people speak with their wallets and don't buy at these prices. i also hope nike's competition will challenge their market share because nike's arrogance is unbelievable at this point.

thats wholesale price to a sneaker shop. larger retailers pay significantly less and their margins are constantly getting larger and larger. nike sends out stuff like this to make people thing costs all of a sudden jumped 30 bucks to allow you guys to justify the price jump so they don't have to.

with nike's new pricing strategy, the only nike shoes i will be buying are off of the hash wall at my local outlet stores. each time i see something like this i sincerely hope people speak with their wallets and don't buy at these prices. i also hope nike's competition will challenge their market share because nike's arrogance is unbelievable at this point.

i also hope nike's competition will challenge their market share because nike's arrogance is unbelievable at this point.
Well, give Nike credit for smashing the competition on all angles and making an everlasting impact advertising wise for generations to come... When things were dead even in the market in the 80s.

When I was growing up in D.C. in the 80s, you weren't the most fly with Nike's on.  Now, I beg to differ.

i also hope nike's competition will challenge their market share because nike's arrogance is unbelievable at this point.
Well, give Nike credit for smashing the competition on all angles and making an everlasting impact advertising wise for generations to come... When things were dead even in the market in the 80s.

When I was growing up in D.C. in the 80s, you weren't the most fly with Nike's on.  Now, I beg to differ.

Held these (silver) in hand 2 days ago and I must say Im disappointed, It just felt cheap and flimsy, It was a large size and maybe thats the reason, but the foam was pretty soft I thought, Ill be passing

Held these (silver) in hand 2 days ago and I must say Im disappointed, It just felt cheap and flimsy, It was a large size and maybe thats the reason, but the foam was pretty soft I thought, Ill be passing

Originally Posted by mt3130

dude dont take this the wrong and i agree with you almost 100% but you know nike does not give a damn if they price out people 
if your feeling this way and prices on higher end shoes will increase you might as well give up collecting shoes 

Originally Posted by mt3130

dude dont take this the wrong and i agree with you almost 100% but you know nike does not give a damn if they price out people 
if your feeling this way and prices on higher end shoes will increase you might as well give up collecting shoes 

Originally Posted by firefly23

is eastbay getting these ???
We will be carrying the Nike Total Air Foamposite in Metallic Silver/Photo Blue/Black when they are released on 9/30/11 at 11 PM  CT/Midnight ET.  We will be limiting these shoes to two pairs per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

We will be carrying the Nike Total Air Foamposite in Metallic Silver/Photo Blue/Black when they are released on 9/30/11 at 11 PM  CT/Midnight ET.  We will be limiting these shoes to two pairs per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray

Limit?

On these shoes?

Somebody's gonna buy more than 1 pair at a time for these?

FIYAH!!!

"You can see why i'm hating from outside the club...

I CAN'T EVEN GET IN!!!"

Leggo.

EastbayRep - Ray

Limit?

On these shoes?

Somebody's gonna buy more than 1 pair at a time for these?

FIYAH!!!

"You can see why i'm hating from outside the club...

I CAN'T EVEN GET IN!!!"

Leggo.

PRICE IS HIGHWAY ROBBERY SMFH 1st its 160 across the board for jordans and now this smfh ... oh well contemplating on gettin pair

PRICE IS HIGHWAY ROBBERY SMFH 1st its 160 across the board for jordans and now this smfh ... oh well contemplating on gettin pair

EastbayRep - Ray
thanks 

EastbayRep - Ray
thanks 

Back
Top Bottom