moz-screenshot-2.jpg

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

1_61_020808_shakira.jpg

moz-screenshot-3.jpg

LOS ANGELES - Shakira has proven she has a huge heart in addition to her huge hits by putting her personals up for auction on eBay.

The megastar already has sold off her custom-made Roberto Cavalli bra, the Carolina Herrera dress she donned at the Grammys, her entire wardrobe from the sold-out "Oral Fixation" world tour, outfits she posed in for her album covers and tickets to get up close and personal over dinner in Toronto.

Video: Pop Tarts Talk

And Pop Tarts also has been told the "Hips Don't Lie" hottie has just thrown in her own personal jewelry collection and the two signed guitars she strummed with on her tour.

Click to See

But this isn't to boost Shakira's already bountiful bank balance - the auction is all in the name of giving back to her homeland.

The itty bitty beauty is donating 100 percent of the proceeds raised in purging her personals to Colombian-based charity the Pies Descalzos Foundation, which assists needy children in escaping poverty.

Link.

Bonus link: here's the ebay auction for her worn bra.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

josh man, i known about her before she blew up here in the US mainstream and she still sucks at signing. I have no clue how she has fans. But damn she gotcheeks

Originally Posted by dgk3188

mmm....

titty residue

Thats the first thing i thought of, Cheppelle's skit.

From the thread title though, it thought it was some wardrobe malfunction.

Back
Top Bottom