BREAKING NEWS: ShamWOW announcer in Critical Condition

Hai gaise I have a question. I plan on selling some things, totaling under $500 USD. I'm going to sell them yousing Paypal, but I want to put thatpaypal money into my bank account. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it? BTW, I scoured the paypal website and found nothing.

indifferent.gif

send me your money, then ill put it in your bank account for you. just give me your info and SS number too.

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Hai gaise I have a question. I plan on selling some things, totaling under $500 USD. I'm going to sell them yousing Paypal, but I want to put that paypal money into my bank account. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it? BTW, I scoured the paypal website and found nothing.
alien.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by gstbmn

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Hai gaise I have a question. I plan on selling some things, totaling under $500 USD. I'm going to sell them yousing Paypal, but I want to put that paypal money into my bank account. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it? BTW, I scoured the paypal website and found nothing.
alien.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif
My man BUTCHERED that word. "yousing"
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gstbmn

CarminePOWER wrote:

alien.gif

sick.gif

are you *@*$$*! kidding me?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

you can't figure out how to transfer money to a bank account?

roll.gif
stupppppppppppppppppppid
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom