* Breaking * White House release Obama's birth certificate..

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

never argue with fools ...
but they run the world 
eyes.gif

Trump has displayed some of the most effective trolling I've ever seen, enough to garishly invoke a 'response'. I don't know how to feel about this, I wanted to see the birthers suffocate themselves in their own tripe. They waited way too long to squash this.

Trump has displayed some of the most effective trolling I've ever seen, enough to garishly invoke a 'response'. I don't know how to feel about this, I wanted to see the birthers suffocate themselves in their own tripe. They waited way too long to squash this.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

They'll find something else to complain about.

I honestly feel sorry for Obama. The man is a good person, but America isnt/wasnt ready for a president of color. He was expected to fix 8 years of damage in a week it seems. 

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

They'll find something else to complain about.

I honestly feel sorry for Obama. The man is a good person, but America isnt/wasnt ready for a president of color. He was expected to fix 8 years of damage in a week it seems. 

30t6p3b.gif
at how long this crap went on, yall know how deep of a background investigation they go through just for a regular person to get a job in the government? Why were these people thinking the rules would just be broken/fixed for this one President?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at how long this crap went on, yall know how deep of a background investigation they go through just for a regular person to get a job in the government? Why were these people thinking the rules would just be broken/fixed for this one President?
laugh.gif

Trump is a schmuck, he should find something better to do instead of digging dirt on Obama

Trump is a schmuck, he should find something better to do instead of digging dirt on Obama

Why give them the satisfaction? People will talk. Just keep it movin, son.

Why give them the satisfaction? People will talk. Just keep it movin, son.

Back
Top Bottom