Bred 1 LC

I don't not have a trained eye for 1s, so I'm looking for a LC assitance on these Bred 1s. I have my suspicions. Thanks

Both. the pictures are blurry in terrible lighting, need better pictures that you can see the details.

Make sure the lace bag is wrapped nice and tight and isn't oversized. You can find pics on a LC Bred 1 thread . Also make sure the lid has a red date stamp. I also check that the UPC on both shoes and the box match

These pics are pretty low quality but that swoosh looks off and the wings logo looks like it's pointed toward the first eyelet.

I say fake

Last edited:
Make sure the lace bag is wrapped nice and tight and isn't oversized. You can find pics on a LC Bred 1 thread . Also make sure the lid has a red date stamp. I also check that the UPC on both shoes and the box match

These pics are pretty low quality but that swoosh looks off and the wings logo looks like it's pointed toward the first eyelet.

I say fake
Thanks guys. I asked him for more pics and he wanted to know what I was offering before he took more pics, which despise. I told him if it's that big of deal to take pics, just keep them. Needless to say, I haven't and won't buy from him.

Back
Top Bottom