Bred 1 legit check

something looks off here... can you post a birds eye view of both toe boxes together? 

reason I'm saying they look off is cuz the material looks off.. too shiny and toe box shouldn't be creasing like that.. the newer releases wrinkle all over

reason I'm saying they look off is cuz the material looks off.. too shiny and toe box shouldn't be creasing like that.. the newer releases wrinkle all over
Reason why they shiny is cause i used a leather conditioner on them and all my 1's crease like that even the pairs i purchased from. Footlocker

I also believe the Breds pictured above are fakes..Keep in mind plastic bags are very cheap and can be purchased online or on the street then swapped..Some of these bootleg sellers do their HW too..

Post a CLEAR CLOSE UP of the small [emoji]174[/emoji] on the Breds box lid to be certain either way.

100% fake, no doubt about it. Shape is off, pleather is tooo shiny. Like Timmy said, lace bag doesnt mean anything... Very easy to swap out

I also believe the Breds pictured above are fakes..Keep in mind plastic bags are very cheap and can be purchased online or on the street then swapped..Some of these bootleg sellers do their HW too..

Post a CLEAR CLOSE UP of the small [emoji]174[/emoji] on the Breds box lid to be certain either way.
Here u go and The lace bag was attachted andnthey were ds before i wore em snd the leather js shiny because i used a leather conditioner because i scuffed the side so i decided to polish bith shoes after
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1421111/width/200/height/400[/IMG
[GALLERY="media, 1421125"][/GALLERY]

Here u go and The lace bag was attachted andnthey were ds before i wore em snd the leather js shiny because i used a leather conditioner because i scuffed the side so i decided to polish bith shoes after
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1421111/width/200/height/400[/IMG
[GALLERY="media, 1421125"][/GALLERY][/quote]The picture is not a clear close up but the [emoji]174[/emoji] looks ok from here..So lace bag and box look good..Did you pack the extra red laces in the bag like that or is that the way they came? Honestly I think you're gonna need to snap a CLEAR shot of the size tag in your Breds for this LC. That's one of my main concerns and we don't have a good shot of it.

toe box shape doesn't looks right and the rear shape doesn't have the curve you see on the legit pair ... the box and and lace back can be switched out.. i would say this are the grey market pairs

The picture is not a clear close up but the [emoji]174[/emoji] looks ok from here..So lace bag and box look good..Did you pack the extra red laces in the bag like that or is that the way they came? Honestly I think you're gonna need to snap a CLEAR shot of the size tag in your Breds for this LC. That's one of my main concerns and we don't have a good shot of it.
Ok and i put the redlaces in the bag like that cause the first time i wore em i had the red in and when they came they had the black in though

lace bag too big, the fold in the second pic doesn't look like they are made by the exact material.

toe box shape doesn't looks right and the rear shape doesn't have the curve you see on the legit pair ... the box and and lace back can be switched out.. i would say this are the grey market pairs
exactly what I'm thinking here too.

GALLERY]

Back
Top Bottom