Bred 11 Legit Check

Was wondering if anyone could check these for me. I’m most worried about the production date that I included here, couldn’t find any other pair with the same ones. Got from StockX but my friend raised worry about no “peak” and the carbon fiber seeming fake. Here is the full library where someone else said they are fake. If anyone could help I’d greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• AA8EE1DA-9301-4274-8924-390BE90DFC3A.jpeg
    AA8EE1DA-9301-4274-8924-390BE90DFC3A.jpeg
    435.8 KB · Views: 90
Was wondering if anyone could check these for me. I’m most worried about the production date that I included here, couldn’t find any other pair with the same ones. Got from StockX but my friend raised worry about no “peak” and the carbon fiber seeming fake. Here is the full library where someone else said they are fake. If anyone could help I’d greatly appreciate it.

Not sure what your buddy is talking about but I can see the peak on the side of the shoe exactly where it should be. It's small but it's there ( my peaks are the same size ). The carbon fiber looks legit too. The box label jives with the sticker on the insole as those indicate an overseas pair. The toe caps look correct, the 3rd spacing tag seems on point with the letters stitched correctly or in the right style and the patent leather has the white edge as it should. The person on imgur that commented that these are fake probably doesn't even know what to look for with an authentic pair. I'd say your good here.

They were shipped from London so if anyone has anymore particular knowledge on the QR code on the box from where they’re from as well...they have all the original packaging.
Not sure what your buddy is talking about but I can see the peak on the side of the shoe exactly where it should be. It's small but it's there ( my peaks are the same size ). The carbon fiber looks legit too. The box label jives with the sticker on the insole as those indicate an overseas pair. The toe caps look correct, the 3rd spacing tag seems on point with the letters stitched correctly or in the right style and the patent leather has the white edge as it should. The person on imgur that commented that these are fake probably doesn't even know what to look for with an authentic pair. I'd say your good here.
Thanks so much for looking, the thing I’m worried about is the production dates on the size tag. I’ve only seen 3 other pairs after skowering the internet all day...one being in an article saying the date is too early so they’re fake, one being on a fake website, and one being on imgur with only downvotes....do you have any more insight here / what are your pair’s dates?

They were shipped from London so if anyone has anymore particular knowledge on the QR code on the box from where they’re from as well...they have all the original packaging.

Thanks so much for looking, the thing I’m worried about is the production dates on the size tag. I’ve only seen 3 other pairs after skowering the internet all day...one being in an article saying the date is too early so they’re fake, one being on a fake website, and one being on imgur with only downvotes....do you have any more insight here / what are your pair’s dates?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Those are some more pics if you could just take a look so I can be 100% certain they are real or not
The production dates on mine that came directly from FinishLine ( an authorized retailer ) are 3/26-7/13. I commented on your imager post with the same info and they made SO MANY of these bred's that I wouldn't be surprised if the production dates were all over the place. What article did you read this info from ? Everything I mentioned in my last comment are characteristics that authentic Jordan 11's are known for. Your pair is authentic. Even though your box pic and carbon fiber pic aren't clear I can see the QC stamp on the box lid which is another sign of a genuine pair. This is the carbon fiber on my retail pair that is 100% authentic., the lighting is sh*t so the outsole color looks weird but look at the CF compared to yours. I'm sure it's exactly the same. If these were fake I'd be shocked.

BTW, I noticed you said they're from London. in your 2nd comment. Did you notice I mentioned that the box label and insole sticker indicates an overseas pair in my original comment ? I'm from the US hence the " overseas " mention. I said that before I knew these were from London so not to toot my own horn but rest assured I know what I'm talking about which is why I gave you a list of reasons of why I say these are authentic including the overseas part. The font on the insole is correct as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1684.JPG
    IMG_1684.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
awesome thanks for your help! Yeah if yours started in march and mine started in April there should be no issues. Only thing is the font on the card looks a little different but that could be just me...? I dont know i couldn’t find the article again when I looked saying they were fake.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 21
awesome thanks for your help! Yeah if yours started in march and mine started in April there should be no issues. Only thing is the font on the card looks a little different but that could be just me...? I dont know i couldn’t find the article again when I looked saying they were fake.
ANytime man glad to help out. I can’t really speak for the card that comes within these but I do know that they made a ton of these bred’s so the potential for factory flaws is there. Everything as far as the shoes and the box looks authentic so I wouldn’t read too much into that. I’ll post pics of my card so you can take a look but again I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I’ve seen some pretty horrendous factory flaws on authentic Jordans Which is why I say the potential is there. I’m also going to post a few pictures of my breads and what they look like when I got them from FinishLine. I’m not sure what this white haze was on the patent leather but they came directly from the factory like this and while it didn’t seem to be the norm I did find a couple others that had the same type of issue. I was luckily able to clean it off but I was worried for a minute because I thought I was going to have to return them. I also posted a couple of images of my sneaker box so you can see the stamp in the exact same spot yours is. And again, mine are from an authorized retail location that I picked up myself on launch day so I know for a fact that they’re authentic.

Attachments

• F0FB19A9-672A-4DF4-8D07-5B3F8D8AD633.jpeg
    F0FB19A9-672A-4DF4-8D07-5B3F8D8AD633.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 52
  • ED929125-4FED-41F3-99A4-4E46C193F288.jpeg
    ED929125-4FED-41F3-99A4-4E46C193F288.jpeg
    245.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 37A12EE9-388D-432C-8FC7-9089977A0104.jpeg
    37A12EE9-388D-432C-8FC7-9089977A0104.jpeg
    256.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 03634890-4443-4AF8-AA35-2574A78080E4.jpeg
    03634890-4443-4AF8-AA35-2574A78080E4.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 47
  • B63A84A0-6651-45BC-951B-A57E16C96AC7.jpeg
    B63A84A0-6651-45BC-951B-A57E16C96AC7.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 46
  • 3EBFF2F2-833D-4B62-87E4-9781DB94F4A0.jpeg
    3EBFF2F2-833D-4B62-87E4-9781DB94F4A0.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 69
  • B0209A2E-E564-4988-8A67-4A7818D79937.jpeg
    B0209A2E-E564-4988-8A67-4A7818D79937.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 74
Actual last question, they weren’t factory laced, is that something I should be worried about? Again they did come from stock x
ANytime man glad to help out. I can’t really speak for the card that comes within these but I do know that they made a ton of these bred’s so the potential for factory flaws is there. Everything as far as the shoes and the box looks authentic so I wouldn’t read too much into that. I’ll post pics of my card so you can take a look but again I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I’ve seen some pretty horrendous factory flaws on authentic Jordans Which is why I say the potential is there. I’m also going to post a few pictures of my breads and what they look like when I got them from FinishLine. I’m not sure what this white haze was on the patent leather but they came directly from the factory like this and while it didn’t seem to be the norm I did find a couple others that had the same type of issue. I was luckily able to clean it off but I was worried for a minute because I thought I was going to have to return them. I also posted a couple of images of my sneaker box so you can see the stamp in the exact same spot yours is. And again, mine are from an authorized retail location that I picked up myself on launch day so I know for a fact that they’re authentic.
Awesome. Thanks again for your help. Yeah I’m sure the card is the last thing I should be worried about, very last question — they came laced but not factory laced from StockX, should that be worrying?

Actual last question, they weren’t factory laced, is that something I should be worried about? Again they did come from stock x

Awesome. Thanks again for your help. Yeah I’m sure the card is the last thing I should be worried about, very last question — they came laced but not factory laced from StockX, should that be worrying?
You’re welcome bro glad I could help out because wondering if you have an authentic pair sucks to have to deal with and is actually the reason I found this site a few years ago. Coincidentally it was a pair of (2012) bred 11’s that I wasn’t sure about and it was my most expensive purchase at that time so I had to know. I then started learning how to legit check any and all shoes I’m interested in buying/collecting. I also learned a lot from the OG members here and I’ve been trying to help people like yourself not get ripped off ever since.

Anyway, Na that’s not really anything to worry about because they could’ve been unlaced by the original owner or they could've been unlaced by whoever authenticated them at StockX. StockX only cares about authenticity and if they’re new or deadstock as those are their only 2 requirements in order to complete a successful sale on their platform. Not to mention they are receiving hundreds if not thousands of shoes on a daily basis and I’ve been told they want their employees who authenticate to do roughly 55 shoes an hour which only gives them a minute or 2 per pair so they are flying through them and wouldn’t take the time to re-lace every pair that’s been unlaced.

Only reason Im back is cuz I got another message saying he thinks they’re fake because of the shaping and production date (along w the carbon fiber not being clear enough). He was comparing my size 11 to a size 12. It inspired me to look at the insoles and i couldn’t help but notice that one of them has a more clear distinction where the square is compared to the other (the distinction is usually more noticeable on fakes). Fee free to chime in to share your thoughts from the pictures already provided plus a few more at this link here:
(the left insole has the distinct square)
Once again I did purchase from StockX and they re-verified after I reached out post purchase just thought i’d make one more post here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 44
Only reason Im back is cuz I got another message saying he thinks they’re fake because of the shaping and production date (along w the carbon fiber not being clear enough). He was comparing my size 11 to a size 12. It inspired me to look at the insoles and i couldn’t help but notice that one of them has a more clear distinction where the square is compared to the other (the distinction is usually more noticeable on fakes). Fee free to chime in to share your thoughts from the pictures already provided plus a few more at this link here:
(the left insole has the distinct square)
Once again I did purchase from StockX and they re-verified after I reached out post purchase just thought i’d make one more post here.

Your buddy also said yours had no peaks when in fact they do have them. The production date again ? how is it possible that your date (4/16) can't be right and makes them fake when mine have a start date of March which is the month before yours ? Mine came from FinishLine which is an authorized retail location and a huge retailer and I got them the day they dropped so I know they're authentic. Your outsoles not being stamped exactly the same is improbable but not impossible. They made SO MANY of these, it's possible the machine mis-hit the bottom or not as hard as it should have or whatever piece of machinery they use to create those imprints just didn't do it's job perfectly on that insole. I've seen all kinds of factory defects on authentic pairs that were far worse than the bottom of your insoles. What exactly did you mean about the carbon fiber not being clear enough ? Here are a few pics of both shoes. Do your's not look like this ? because I honestly didn't see anything that looked off with yours.

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

No I thank you guys for your help this guy was another from reddit that said this. I think it’s just cuz I saw an article or a few with similar or exact dates that were fake. I sincerely do thank you for helping just frustrating when people say that and you don’t know what to believe. The carbon fiber he said reminds me of a replica he also sent and mine were like so similar to both the replica and the real. I dont know what he meant by the shape is like the 2018 concord and it’s not suppose to be like that because I personally can not tell a difference between mine and other reals as well as the difference between 2018 concords and these.

No I thank you guys for your help this guy was another from reddit that said this. I think it’s just cuz I saw an article or a few with similar or exact dates that were fake. I sincerely do thank you for helping just frustrating when people say that and you don’t know what to believe. The carbon fiber he said reminds me of a replica he also sent and mine were like so similar to both the replica and the real. I dont know what he meant by the shape is like the 2018 concord and it’s not suppose to be like that because I personally can not tell a difference between mine and other reals as well as the difference between 2018 concords and these.
Some don't know what they are talking about but want to think they know and end up stupidly giving bad advice. Now if you look at the CF on the OG 96's then on the 01's, 08's and 2012's you'll see a difference in color and appearance. The new 2019's tried to replicate the OG's therefor the CF looks like the originals and those had more of a black and white CF whereas the newer ones ( especially the 2012's ) had black and grey CF.

Before these 2019's were made specific companies would try to replicate the 2012's or even 08's. Now some do a better job at replicating but if you know what areas to look at you'll always catch one that falls short and made mistakes. Some used plastic to replicate the CF and it was black and white and the was a very easy sign of an immediate fake. Maybe that's what he meant due to not knowing the history and what year bred's had what style of CF.

Yeah now thinking back I dont know if he was talking about the shoe shape or carbon fiber shape. Either way I do thank you for your help and you seem more reliable than he does. The insole thing is mire like me trying to find anything possible to believe they’re fake cuz i worry too much most likely. Everything will differ a little. I also doubt fakes come w UK packaging.

Yeah now thinking back I dont know if he was talking about the shoe shape or carbon fiber shape. Either way I do thank you for your help and you seem more reliable than he does. The insole thing is mire like me trying to find anything possible to believe they’re fake cuz i worry too much most likely. Everything will differ a little. I also doubt fakes come w UK packaging.
All good man, I know exactly what you mean as far as almost looking for anything to indicate a fake, especially if you're already questioning that pair's authenticity. If you go that route you'll drive yourself crazy because I did exactly that when I was looking to buy my 1st pair of 2012 bred 11's. Then I started researching how to legit check Jordan's and and learning from the OG members on this site.

I think your friend was talking shoe shape overall matching the 2018 Concord. I wish I had some good pics to show you for ex the 2011 Concord looks totally different than the 2018 version. The pl is higher on the newer ones. The 2012 XI to this years XI is night and day. To the ankle cut, all the way down to the sleekness of the toe box. Different molds get used and JB hits and misses with them. Mostly misses. Greg could explain this better than me for sure lol.

Lol I trust you guys I just see something then get worried like for example the blocking of the mesh mine seems similar to the replica then I get caught up with the idea they’re fake cuz that’s the one thing I see you know what I mean “the blocking isn’t as pronounced” and then I’m like oh **** mines fake

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 548
Lol I trust you guys I just see something then get worried like for example the blocking of the mesh mine seems similar to the replica then I get caught up with the idea they’re fake cuz that’s the one thing I see you know what I mean “the blocking isn’t as pronounced” and then I’m like oh **** mines fake
What do you mean when you say " blocking " ?

the real vs fake at about 8:30 in says that there’s a distinction between the lacelets and the mesh and mine doesn’t match exactly (you’ve done your due diligence with helping me I just can’t help it lmao) Like I kinda see a distinction on mine but i dont know if it’s as much as the reals

JB/ Nikes QC has never been great. Ever. Even back in those great 80s and 90s days. Trust me. They made a million plus of these and I find it hard to believe shades on packaging being slightly off determines anything imo. In the video, the shoes are the same. Do they perfectly match? No. Hell they cant even get the left and right correct anymore. Sometimes these videos create more paranoia then good. I know nothing of the creator of that vid and have zero wrong to say about him. I just really think people expect perfection in an imperfect process. To me, it is possible to think Factory A had a slight different color of shoes trees than Factory B. Same goes with box. Shoes that come from the store directly have shown to have obvious in your face flaws. But at the same time, we look at where the location of a sticker is placed. Or how a stitch is sewn. Kinda messed up if you think about it. Timmy Brixxx is a great authenticater in here also. He def knows his stuff. But the "tells" here are just not enough to make me lean fake.
Im sorry your so conflicted. But if I am incorrect, my sincere apology to you. I still think your pair is real.

Honestly thanks so much for your guys’ help. That response was as best as possible, I got them from stockX and yes I know that should be enough but for me it isn’t. And honestly when you think about it you’re right, perfection isn’t gonna happen and not every pair is gonna be the same.

Honestly thanks so much for your guys’ help. That response was as best as possible, I got them from stockX and yes I know that should be enough but for me it isn’t. And honestly when you think about it you’re right, perfection isn’t gonna happen and not every pair is gonna be the same.
Also think about this. Stock X has a lot of pick through pairs coming to them. Someone triples up, picks the best left and right shoe for themselves, sends the other two mixed pairs to Stock X to be sold. Happens a lot.

Back
Top Bottom