Bred 11 Legit Check

JB/ Nikes QC has never been great. Ever. Even back in those great 80s and 90s days. Trust me. They made a million plus of these and I find it hard to believe shades on packaging being slightly off determines anything imo. In the video, the shoes are the same. Do they perfectly match? No. Hell they cant even get the left and right correct anymore. Sometimes these videos create more paranoia then good. I know nothing of the creator of that vid and have zero wrong to say about him. I just really think people expect perfection in an imperfect process. To me, it is possible to think Factory A had a slight different color of shoes trees than Factory B. Same goes with box. Shoes that come from the store directly have shown to have obvious in your face flaws. But at the same time, we look at where the location of a sticker is placed. Or how a stitch is sewn. Kinda messed up if you think about it. Timmy Brixxx is a great authenticater in here also. He def knows his stuff. But the "tells" here are just not enough to make me lean fake.
Im sorry your so conflicted. But if I am incorrect, my sincere apology to you. I still think your pair is real.
Very well said brother. You're absolutely right in everything you stated. And like you said, the " tells " here were not enough to make me call fake on this pair.

Also think about this. Stock X has a lot of pick through pairs coming to them. Someone triples up, picks the best left and right shoe for themselves, sends the other two mixed pairs to Stock X to be sold. Happens a lot.
God that happens more than we'd think it does I'd be willing to bet.

God that happens more than we'd think it does I'd be willing to bet.
Thats why I will never buy from them honestly. Knowing for sure it takes place probably everywhre. Anymore, If i cant get it retail day one, most likely I pass nowadays. I know mixing takes place in stores to. It s all a gamble.

Yeah I think this is the last time I buy too, too much stress. I feel good knowing you guys know what you’re talking about the only hope is that one shoe isnt fake while the other is real but I really doubt that would take place + StockX probably has shoes to compare against

Back
Top Bottom