Bred 11

Bought these for 520 Canadian having second thoughts one carbon fibre has texture one those not both are legit to me but need second thoughts
GALLERY]

looks legit to me 23s look good , pods lined up, shape, rear patent leather is low like the real ones

Last edited:
is that a replacement box? the date literally makes no sense. it's dated for 2010, last retro was in '12, before that was 07

damn I took out my grapes to make sure, the sticker peels off easily, other than that It passed my legit checks, shoe trees are legit and the red film for the box is legit probably is a replacement or mistake. anyways the shoes passed legit checks

The paper was torned up already so I threw it , it's lighter in real life it probably looks darker from the lighting

The paper was torned up already so I threw it , it's lighter in real life it probably looks darker from the lighting
The paper looks off , does it have a greyish or brownish tint, there is a sticky for the paper of the bred 11s compare it from your paper

Honestly the print is not noticeable in real life it was probably the camera, the print is barely visible in my eyes

I still don't understand why there's a stamp dated for January of 2010 in the box tho

paper looked fine, shoes look fine... but that damn stamp

Back
Top Bottom