bred 13 real or fakem

Just got these hope they are real. I think they are but need so.e btter opinions thank you! They are the 2012 bred 13

Yea they look legit, even tho I dont own a pair of the 2012 model. I love the 3M on the O.G.'s and the 04 Retro model so them two are the only ones i feel like are worth buying. But looks like you made a clean purchase

Another identification where you can tell if real or fake on the 2012 versions, check the JORDAN tag thats engraved in white on the toe box right below where the shoe strings start. Behind the JORDAN tag would be engraved in a dark gray color "XIII" exactly. 

Thanks guys appreciate it. They good I did check that earlier before I posted and that's on point and the holograms good

Another identification where you can tell if real or fake on the 2012 versions, check the JORDAN tag thats engraved in white on the toe box right below where the shoe strings start. Behind the JORDAN tag would be engraved in a dark gray color "XIII" exactly. 
I noticed on some of my 13's that tag says XIII but on my 05 flints it doesn't. I picked up some 98 Bred 13s and those don't have it either.is their certain 13's that don't have them?

I noticed on some of my 13's that tag says XIII but on my 05 flints it doesn't. I picked up some 98 Bred 13s and those don't have it either.is their certain 13's that don't have them?
Only recent releases will have this trait..

I was wondering if the ones I picked up were fake that why I asked. Because 3 of them don't have that XIII on that tag.

Back
Top Bottom