Bred 13's Appreciation

hahahh i remember i bought these bred a couple of years ago for x-mas. for 150
i love them still

bred XIIIs are definitley my favorite shoe that i wear the least.

simply beautiful to look at.

wow how u gon crush his post like that. FLINTS is sick, i bet u scared 2 wear them. i had like 6 pairs of xiii and they weak in the toe.

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

pimp.gif
but.....Flints>Black/Red

all day long
pimp.gif
flints> 90% of jordans period
b84e82.jpg

first pair of jordans i ever saved up for and bought myself...still have them size 5.5 from 5th grade...bought the retros when they came out and bought a pairof og's last summer...definitely my favorite jordan ever

Originally Posted by All Ready

I hate any 13 without white pods, the color placement made the black/red 13's one of the wackest Bull colored AJ's ever

Black/red 12's, 13's, 14's, 15's and 19's all suck

IDK..
grin.gif

JUST ONE MORE

The Air Jordan 13 is cursed to me!! In time every opportunity I had in this shoe or with this shoe has gone sour. When I bought them as a youngster Ifirst got jumped in bred 13's (not stolen though happily), Awhile back I got scammed through niketalk for my nds flints, and lost my CDP countdowns whenleaving them with a friend to find them trashed over 3 months. BREds are now the only pair I own and plan to keep it this way until I get an opportunity to copplayoffs. It seems as much as I get mad about my experiences I CANT STAY AWAY!

13's are my favorite out of all the numbered J's.....The playoffs go hard though. I like the breds and the flints, but the playoffs are too tough forthem.

I LOVE ALL OG COLORWAY XIIIs ! ! ! ! !

I got 2 retro Blk/Reds and my OGs. It's a tie for me between Blk/Red and Wht/Reds (OG)

COOK # 45
practice.

Back
Top Bottom