Bred 1s Legit Check

Hi all

I have a pair of bred 1s. I have a concern coz both side's height are not the same. Production date are not the same on both sides , but the lace bag is on point also the there's a print in the top part of the box. I need help to see if these are legit.

Thanks

The shoes are legit. And it's not uncommon for one shoe to have a different production date as the other. Nothing to worry about.

And I also have two pairs of bred in the same size. Both sides of the production date is from 7/10-8/21. Are they legit production date?

with JB quality as of late, it's not unusual for two shoes to have differences, whether it's shape, height, production dates, elephant print , etc.

Ok. Alright. I'm gonna post the picture when I got home. Can u guys help me determine the other 2 pairs as well?

Close ups of the sole should end any confusion. Make sure they are close and detailed photos of the design of the sole.

@funglouis  Sorry if what I said confused you. None of your pairs are GM. I was just explaining that some GM's will have the correct sole patterns but just not as defined as they should be on authentics. All 3 pairs are good. No msrp tag is common for over seas pairs.

Back
Top Bottom