Bred 4 LC

Hey yall my friend came by with these kicks asking if I wanted to cop cuz he needed some cash their used or as some relsellers would say VVVVVVnDS he askin $125 which is no problem but I wanted to ask yall opinion first because NT never did me wrong always helped me

View media item 857586
Quick note where the retail price is suppose to be its it was taken off its not just flat you can see the ridges where it was taken off if that helps

View media item 857590
View media item 857592
View media item 857593
View media item 857594
View media item 857611
If ya can't read the production # its 5/9/12-7/5/12

Last edited:
Get a pic of the plastic wrap in the box and a nice close up of the 'twenty twelve' writing on the side of the tongue beneath the laces.

GM. Twenty twelve is wrong.

It should look like the one on the left.
Thank you for pointing that out, I'm also looking for Bred's and lurk here in these threads for what to look for. Thanks again. I'm still new here, and tried to "positive rep" your post. Hope it worked.

Thank you for pointing that out, I'm also looking for Bred's and lurk here in these threads for what to look for. Thanks again. I'm still new here, and tried to "positive rep" your post. Hope it worked.

No worries. Don't hesitate to post up a LC for any JB shoe you have doubts about. Feel free to also PM me if you have found a pair if breds you're looking to purchase.

Back
Top Bottom