BREDS XI buying it online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm deciding whether to buy the Breds 11 online or going to the stores. Now I know that many people are going to camp out and well sometimes they sell out fast but I'm a size 5 and if I do camp out then I'm going to go with my cousin who's a 9. But if I do camp out is there any tips you guy can give me. But if I don't I'm going to buy it online but I can not use a credit card so what can I use to buy it online? Also if I do have a credit card how can I prepare myself to stay up and wait. Also it's the breds 11 so many people are going to buy it online or camping out so what if the websites crash so any websites that can make me get a pair?

I'm deciding whether to buy the Breds 11 online or going to the stores. Now I know that many people are going to camp out and well sometimes they sell out fast but I'm a size 5 and if I do camp out then I'm going to go with my cousin who's a 9. But if I do camp out is there any tips you guy can give me. But if I don't I'm going to buy it online but I can not use a credit card so what can I use to buy it online? Also if I do have a credit card how can I prepare myself to stay up and wait. Also it's the breds 11 so many people are going to buy it online or camping out so what if the websites crash so any websites that can make me get a pair?
flip a coin and let it make the decision for you since you are unable to do so yourself

wow some people on niketalk just dont change... the kids is asking for help and yall say lock it up? smdh. sorry his post count is not at 10000000000000000 and he havent been a member since 2005.

most stores should be doing some form of Raffle (So bring your mom, dad, grand ma grand pa, brother, sister, aunt, uncle to get a raffle ticket for you) in my area camping is no longer allowed. FYI the malls, nike, jordan brand can be liable if someone get hurt. they dont want no big lawsuit against them for some shoes…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom