Breonna Taylor

This literally doesn’t make sense to me .... neighbors must of been white so they felt their lives meant something smh

This is disgusting to watch and hear. Now they saying the warrant was served legally.

Charges feel intentional to let us know her life meant nothing to them. It literally didn't matter

They'll probably get off on the other charges

120015041_10158409034296211_6498036541998593615_o.jpg
Different angle...
stephen-samuel-l-jackson-dans-django-unchained_scaledown_450.jpg

Not surprised. I am glad that her family got some money even though it can't replace what they've lost.

Crazy. Absolutely disgusting that Breonna's life was an afterthought to not only the cops, but to the jurors and AG. Disheartening isnt strong enough of a word. RIP Breonna.

Crazy. Absolutely disgusting that Breonna's life was an afterthought to not only the cops, but to the jurors and AG. Disheartening isnt strong enough of a word. RIP Breonna.

When you have a grand jury that was presented with all of the reasons why the cops shouldn't be charged you can't blame them. Biscuit Cameron could've charged the cops on his own but he used the grand jury to do his work for him. This grand jury stuff is a scam. No cameras, no opposing sides, just the jury and the DA/AG.

A grand jury only requires a simple majority to issue an indictment.
Since grand juries normally approve virtually every indictment prosecutors present them with, I wonder if the AG never offered them anything beyond this grossly watered down indictment in the first place. Using the secrecy of the grand jury process, the AG can then try to pass the buck to the jury.

Back
Top Bottom