Brett Favre for MVP Campaign- Pack moves to 9-1

We all know the MVP Award isn't actually given to the most VALUABLE player to his team; it's given to the player with the best statistics.

Realistically, Tom Brady has a 99.9% chance of winning it.

no offesnse, but you dont think Brett Favre isnt a top MVP choice, you are crazy...

i would rather him not get any award, packers get no respect then beat everyone in the playoffs...
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY YAO BONZI - SCOLA​

I love the sports forum, there is never a dull moment :rofl:
roll.gif

my vote would go to Moss.
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

if is between favre and brady, its gotta be brady all day
THE ADVENTURES OF BBQ JONES VOLUME 1: STRONG MIX HAND...

so I roll up in the kitchen, you know how we do it. I break out the flour. You know flour is my bizznatch. I bust a couple of eggs from way downtown and peeps say no. Its all good cuz they my eggs from down the way. I got receipts so its all legit. I pull a 360 and mix the eggs and flour with some chocolate chips from Nestle. Nestle is the hypest. Homies know. Then I mix that stuff strong with my ill mix crossover. I be killin foo's with my strong mix hand. 10 minutes in the oven and I got cookies. @#!% the haters. Everyone be hatin my strong cookies. Beyotches.... BBQ JONES​

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

imagine if brett had gotten randy moss like he wanted
///
TEAM LAKERS
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i cant believe some people are saying hes NOT a canidate...........this is rediculous
how many people predicted the pack to be where they are at now? the packers have beaten at most, 3 teams they should have? with the rest of the wins surprizes
the pats have beaten two good teams? cowboys and colts..........seriously who else have they played
top 4 teams in the league right now, pats, colts, cowboys, packers...........meaning, top 5 canidates should more than likely be from these teams no?
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Favre can make a legitimate case for MVP, he is having a great season and teams know that he is gonna throw the ball the whole game. He has no running game to take some of the pressure off of him.

As for Brady, after watching the last few Pats games I have noticed a couple things. If anyone from New England deserves an MVP it is Randy Moss not Tom Brady. Moss has made Brady look a hell of alot better than people are giving him credit for. Am I the only that notices that most of his td passes to Moss have been just him throwing it up and Moss going to get it. He is not making terrific passes he just happens to have arguably the best receiver in the game. The other td passes that Moss is not catching are mainly because Moss is demading double teams and safety shading so obviously someone is gonna be open.
If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?

It still kills me to think that Green Bay would have had him if they just offered GUARANTEED cash. SMH.

is farve the most valuable too his team? probably

is he going to win? NO
TeamCanada
THE FAMILY​
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors|::.​

Favre has got to start getting some serious mvp talk.
Yeah, I'm sure that he's getting some serious consideration in the parallel universe where Tom Brady doesn't exist.

Tom Brady has Randy Moss thats a good 7 touchdowns of a ball thrown straight up in the air and Moss doing the work. Who cant do that? Favre could thats fersure.
Moss should get it over Brady but Moss isnt doing as much as Favre is, so its Favre. And people are saying the packers D has held up tho, true but the Pats Dis just as good if not better. if the packers end up with 3 losses or less Favre should get the MVP.

Am I alone in thinking Favre should be ahead of Manning in the rankings? I mean, without Manning, the Colts would clearly not be as good, but throw a decent QBin there and they'd still be in the 5 win range. Take away Favre and throw in Rodgers and they might be 1-8 instead of 8-1.

Back
Top Bottom