Brett Favre Reallllllly Took A Beating

roll.gif

Brett's Bruises

WHAAAT
eek.gif

Edit.. After getting passed my initial reaction to the fotos,

I'm not surprised just look at the size (nh) of the guys he's gettin hit by on every play

Damn.

Old man's entire hamstring is purple.

Sounds like what he asked for in that Sears commerical.

My ankle looked exactly like that when I sprained the $%!* out of it in college. Not fun.

First of all i dont think thats him.
Second of all i have an interesting thought. My old man is well connected to people with sports through his buisness. He was talking to a buddy of his who is a sports agent or something of that nature. He told my dad down in chicago the other week that people are starting to think Favre could be on HGH. He said its being questioned because of the way he is playing like a young kid at the age of 40. Not only that, hes doing it after surgery on his torn bicep or whatever it was. People arent supposed to be able play like this after that at that age.

Im not saying its true or i believe it, but its an interesting thought..

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

He told my dad down in chicago the other week that people are starting to think Favre could be on HGH. He said its being questioned because of the way he is playing like a young kid at the age of 40. Not only that, hes doing it after surgery on his torn bicep or whatever it was. People arent supposed to be able play like this after that at that age.
Just trying to find any excuse possible, right?
roll.gif

And please don't use the "I'm not saying it's true or that I believe it" because you wouldn't have posted it period if you didn't have even a little stock in it.

Originally Posted by JPZx

He told my dad down in chicago the other week that people are starting to think Favre could be on HGH. He said its being questioned because of the way he is playing like a young kid at the age of 40. Not only that, hes doing it after surgery on his torn bicep or whatever it was. People arent supposed to be able play like this after that at that age.
Just trying to find any excuse possible, right?
roll.gif

And please don't use the "I'm not saying it's true or that I believe it" because you wouldn't have posted it period if you didn't have even a little stock in it.

Excuse for what?
I honestly dont think it's actually true, but it very well could be possible. There's no ruling it out when your that old coming off surgery. It's an interesting thought because no one has really thought of it but when you think of it now, its like dam it could be.

So yes i have a little stock in it i guess. 1/10 of me thinks its true, kinda like i think Lebron could be on something cause hes not human.

dude is a trooper ... real pics or not i saw the hits he took ... so i know he is still hurting ...

but it very well could be possible. There's no ruling it out when your that old coming off surgery. It's an interesting thought
How does HGH explain the low amount of interceptions champ?

Brett has been known for sucking up pain..I believe he played with a broken thumb for an entire season not too long ago

Back
Top Bottom