Britain's Got Talent: Crazy cat lady singing

She lives not far from me.

It was amazing - I was totally expecting her to be awful but she was just incredible. A bit of a makeover and she could easily win the whole thing.

She should be set for a job too - she's currently unemployed. I can't imagine her being on Broadway or anything but she could make a decent livingsinging all sorts of places.

The auditions for this must be pre taped like they are in the states. No way Simon is flying back and forth for this and Idol.

Is it just me or was she not that impressive?

I mean yeah, she's got a way better voice than your typical crazy cat lady, but what does that really mean?

4:01 - 4:03 is gif worthy
laugh.gif

She was good, no bull.

But my dude Paul Potts still holding it down.� I don't know why, but I was always a fan of this type of singing.

Man, I'm so proud of Susan Boyle...and change the title! She is not a Crazy cat lady!

She's truly inspirational, no lie. I saw this last night, and I was astonished. She can sang.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Is it just me or was she not that impressive?

I mean yeah, she's got a way better voice than your typical crazy cat lady, but what does that really mean?

Totally disagree with you man. To each his own though.
wink.gif

indifferent.gif
@ "crazy cat lady". We're a society full ofjudgmental superficial douches. Since when does beauty equate to talent? why did we all expect her to do some stupid !#%*?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

indifferent.gif
@ "crazy cat lady". We're a society full of judgmental superficial douches. Since when does beauty equate to talent? why did we all expect her to do some stupid !#%*?

QFT

she only has one cat, people speak based on looks
eyes.gif

her voice is amazing, she is gonna get a make over and end up blowing up just you watch...she will go on Oprah and makes $$$$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

William Hung>Susan Boyle haha
Oh HELL nah. By far you're getting the biggest
indifferent.gif
in the thread as of now. This lady seems like a nice person, William Hungwas just an attention-whoring, talentless joke of my people. I knew people who went to school with him and people who encountered him. They'd ask to takepictures of him and you'd know what his response was? "$15"

Back
Top Bottom