Brittany Murphy Died this morning at 32

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't think the main issue here is whether or not one feels it is a mental illness or if it is a reflection of bad decisions. I think the issue here was the lack of sensitivity displayed by some posters. Which I can agree with. Let's not talk about this woman as if she didn't have loved ones. We shouldn't say, "that is what she gets." But I do think her being on drugs should be discussed if we are going to discuss her death.

And I can understand why someone would rely on heavy drug usage to escape the world. I can understand but I personally would never.
Perfect way to lay it out. I dont feel bad for her. She def didnt deserve it but the outcome of abusing anything is never good. I feelreal bad for the family cause there the ones that have to deal with everything now, just like every other person who overdoses or commits suicide. I dontthink anyone in here said she deserved it though.

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Waiting for the report that it was some kind of drug. R.I.P if it wasnt. I dont have remorse for people that either overdose on drugs the way dj am did, or overdose the way heath ledger did.
F you....for real.

people have a sickness, and addiction is real. imagine having your whole life being under a microscope and the pressure of falling from grace at

any minute.

heath ledger was a method actor for the role of joker...do you realize how unstable the human psyche and the thin line between normalcy and

psychosis when you're an actor? people wondering if you're capable of the things your character may have to do and you having to be convincing

of those horrendous things?

or dj am having to do drugs because a party promoter was, or the celebs he's entertaining are and he doesn't want to "spoil" the mood.

i take it you've never been an atmosphere where you can fall off the wagon due to peer pressurre.

i've been clean off cigarettes for a little over a year... i battled with quiting numerous times, and after too many drinks at the club or a pretty girl

striking up a marboro ultra light and offering you one can mean the difference between 3 months clean or ruining the night for your friends that you

may be wingman for.

you shouldn't judge unless you've been in that person's shoes.

self destructive drug addiction is one thing...but battling an addiction is another.
page jump

wait.....you quoted yourself on purpose to get more of a response..?
laugh.gif

Waiting for the report that it was some kind of drug. R.I.P if it wasnt. I dont have remorse for people that either overdose on drugs the way dj am did, or overdose the way heath ledger did.
F you....for real.

people have a sickness, and addiction is real. imagine having your whole life being under a microscope and the pressure of falling from grace at

any minute.

heath ledger was a method actor for the role of joker...do you realize how unstable the human psyche and the thin line between normalcy and

psychosis when you're an actor? people wondering if you're capable of the things your character may have to do and you having to be convincing

or dj am having to do drugs because a party promoter was, or the celebs he's entertaining are and he doesn't want to "spoil" the mood.

i take it you've never been an atmosphere where you can fall off the wagon due to peer pressurre.

i've been clean off cigarettes for a little over a year... i battled with quiting numerous times, and after too many drinks at the club or a pretty girl

striking up a marboro ultra light and offering you one can mean the difference between 3 months clean or ruining the night for your friends that you

may be wingman for.

self destructive drug addiction is one thing...but battling an addiction is another.
page jump

Using the sickness excuse is @+$@%*%!. Thats just like fat people calling there obesity a sickness. Most of those people put themselves in that position, just like most drug addicts. Its there fault for doing it just like its there fault for not stoping it. Why did you pick up smoking? Cause it was cool?
Actuallyyyy obesity can be something which is not controlled by the person..Next time you want to try to sound intelligent, get your factsstraight.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

F you....for real.

any minute.

may be wingman for.

page jump

Using the sickness excuse is @+$@%*%!. Thats just like fat people calling there obesity a sickness. Most of those people put themselves in that position, just like most drug addicts. Its there fault for doing it just like its there fault for not stoping it. Why did you pick up smoking? Cause it was cool?
Actuallyyyy obesity can be something which is not controlled by the person..Next time you want to try to sound intelligent, get your facts straight.

Yea some people cant control it but all fat people use it as there excuse. Are you one of those people using it as an excuse? If you read i said most notall. Learn your vocabulary.

Theres a difference between "feeling no remorse for someone who dies due to addiction" and not "feeling bad for the person nd theirfamily".

You make your own choices in life. I can feel bad for the family/loved ones, but ultimately that person made those poor choices.

F you....for real.

any minute.

may be wingman for.

page jump

Actuallyyyy obesity can be something which is not controlled by the person..Next time you want to try to sound intelligent, get your facts straight.

Yea some people cant control it but all fat people use it as there their excuse. Are you one of those people using it as an excuse? If you read i said most not all. Learn your vocabulary.
Like I said...Next time you try to sound intelligent, get your facts (and now spelling) straight and learn to stop contradicting yourself.Goodnight. RIP Brittany.

F you....for real.

any minute.

may be wingman for.

page jump

Yea some people cant control it but all fat people use it as there their excuse. Are you one of those people using it as an excuse? If you read i said most not all. Learn your vocabulary.
Like I said...Next time you try to sound intelligent, get your facts (and now spelling) straight and learn to stop contradicting yourself. Goodnight. RIP Brittany.

Lol, my grammar error is your winning arguement. Wheres the contradiction at? Most fat people are fat cause of themselves. Some are fat because of otherissues. But they all use the sickness obesity as the excuse for being fat. You should go to bed cause your an idiot.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

F you....for real.

any minute.

may be wingman for.

page jump

wait.....you quoted yourself on purpose to get more of a response..?
laugh.gif

man not to argue the fact that addiction is a sickness but everyone knows that drugs are very addictive and if you choose that route i can see why some peopledon't feel bad for people that pass away because of it. I don't know this lady so im not gona say i feel sorry for her but i do feel sorry for herfamily for the loss of a loved one. But like some other people posted if i go do a line today at 23 in 2009 i damn well know i can die the 1st time or down theroad if i get hooked its a choce and she chose to play her cards. Its not like 20 years ago when people didnt know what drugs can do to you its common sensenow a days.

sorry but its true

and im a big fan of AM but did you just say he had to do drugs? naw fam everyone has a choice and if your going to use a few actors that made bad decisionslook at all the greats that didn't, being a actor or entertainer doesnt give you an excuse to use and AM would have told you that if he were alive today.

Damn, she was one of my favorites when I was younger. I just google imaged her. She could really look different. I like that its like dating a different girlevery 6 mo.

Back
Top Bottom