Broken PS3??

so i was just playin nba 2k8 and then my ps3 just shuts down for no reason. Then when i try to turn it back on it turns on for like half a second and thenshuts back down. *%* is goin on i cant take this. Somebody tell me what to do adn yes i do have a warranty on it but i dont want to wait like 3 weeks
mad.gif

If youve been playin long than maybe itrs overheated..leave it off for a couple hours and then try it again..

i was only playing for about 20 min but i did play a good while all day yesterday and last night. this is starting to piss me off

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

heres what you do, go to bestbuy and buy a 360

indifferent.gif
Do that only if you want an inferior system that dies likenone other.
indifferent.gif

try waiting it out. maybe it did overheat and you just need to cool it down. if you can't wait while it's in repair, then find other constructivethings to do.

like dude said up there...go 2 best buy but buy another ps3 then swap em out and return the broken 1 get ur money back ....ur back playin n notime..problemsolved|I

Mine stopped reading discs about 2 weeks ago, I took it back to best buy and got a replacement within 5 minutes.
then again, I had the bestbuy insurance on it

Originally Posted by mugzbo

heres what you do, go to bestbuy and buy a 360

indifferent.gif
Do that only if you want an inferior system that dies like none other.
indifferent.gif
oh the irony

Yes, like PS3 owners make consistent "OMG, RED LIGHT! WHAT DO I DO NOW!"

Cmon, the 360 is NOTORIOUS already for having the red circle of death. What's the PS3 notorious for? Its FEATURES. And tell me, how many broken360's are in Microsoft's recycle bin?
laugh.gif

PS3's have had problems as well. Not Microsoft type numbers, but a few of the older models have started to go. Microsoft addressed the issue, didn;t they?I see alot less posts about RRoD.

My 60 GB is still going strong, though.
pimp.gif

Ok soo i went to best buy and i had a warranty and i got a brand new ps3. But the thing that sucks about it is i had nba2k8 stuck in the ps3 and since itwouldnt turn on i couldnt get it out and i have to beat all my games over again and lost all my pics and demos. Do anybody know how i can get the disc out

you should take the hard drive out the broken ps3 and put it in the new one that way you would have all your saves, pics, and demos.

Originally Posted by gerber baby 44

looks like you'll be waiting 3 weeks sucker.

or it's a sign from God telling you to get a life.

laugh.gif
harsh, man, harsh.

what model do you have, i hope my 60g doesn't crap out on me. i heard that it's because of the new firmware that some of the old models are dying.

i had the 40gig I dont know wat happned it was scary because it just cut off for no reason

Back
Top Bottom