bron won't change his game, doesn't want to just be a role player

"I think it's slow right now. For seven years, we're used to having theball. We talked a lot recently," said LeBron on meshing games with Wade.

And then that quote, the one that followed the question about whether LeBron James and Dwyane Wade need to change their games.

“No, I can’t change my game dramatically and I don’t think he caneither,

"I think it's slow right now. For seven years, we're used to having theball. We talked a lot recently," said LeBron on meshing games with Wade.

And then that quote, the one that followed the question about whether LeBron James and Dwyane Wade need to change their games.

“No, I can’t change my game dramatically and I don’t think he caneither,

roll.gif
what an idiot.

What did he think was going to happen when he went there? You can't be a star player when you have other quality players on the team & a star right alongside you. They went the Celtics route of stacking players & when you do that you can't do it halfway, you have to follow through on everything. To follow through on everything every player has to take a step back for the good of the team.

Makes the Celtics that much more impressive how they were all able to do it.

30t6p3b.gif
Maybe if Riley hires his boys as coaches we can pay them to tell him what to do in order to win..

30t6p3b.gif
Maybe if Riley hires his boys as coaches we can pay them to tell him what to do in order to win..

What did he think was going to happen when he went there? You can't be a star player when you have other quality players on the team & a star right alongside you. They went the Celtics route of stacking players & when you do that you can't do it halfway, you have to follow through on everything. To follow through on everything every player has to take a step back for the good of the team.

Makes the Celtics that much more impressive how they were all able to do it.

This combination is like 3 guys that decide to be roommates in college, but they soon realize that they keep bumping heads and it's not gonna work out.

This combination is like 3 guys that decide to be roommates in college, but they soon realize that they keep bumping heads and it's not gonna work out.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Dude, got over it, LeBron didn't choose NYC, you acting like a spurned lover

am i the one that makes lebron speak to the media? don't click on the thread if you don't want to read the article.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Dude, got over it, LeBron didn't choose NYC, you acting like a spurned lover

am i the one that makes lebron speak to the media? don't click on the thread if you don't want to read the article.

maybe bron thought it would be like an all-star game?

The Celtics comparison is abad one. In Boston you had two all-stars who had carried their teams for years and didn't have many playing years left join another all-star. But none of these players played the same position and had the same type of game. Yea they took their games down for the betterment of the team, but they also had a definitive skill set that they could put to use. KG was the defensive presence, Ray the outside shooting threat, and Paul was the creator.

Lebron and Wade play the same type of game and need the ball in their hands to be effective. Bosh is an ok player, but he's no KG. Give this team time, but it'll probably get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

maybe bron thought it would be like an all-star game?

The Celtics comparison is abad one. In Boston you had two all-stars who had carried their teams for years and didn't have many playing years left join another all-star. But none of these players played the same position and had the same type of game. Yea they took their games down for the betterment of the team, but they also had a definitive skill set that they could put to use. KG was the defensive presence, Ray the outside shooting threat, and Paul was the creator.

Lebron and Wade play the same type of game and need the ball in their hands to be effective. Bosh is an ok player, but he's no KG. Give this team time, but it'll probably get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

I could've sworn dubA was talking all excited just 1 year ago about LeBron joining the Knicks...LeBron decides to take his talents down south and dubA becomes his biggest hater on NT?
laugh.gif

I could've sworn dubA was talking all excited just 1 year ago about LeBron joining the Knicks...LeBron decides to take his talents down south and dubA becomes his biggest hater on NT?
laugh.gif

i remember you rocking a knicks bandwagon sig in preparation for lebron to new york. i would be just as excited to get wade. i'll be just as excited to get melo. and if melo doesn't come, guess what? i'm gonna hate on him too. know why? because if you aren't on my team you are a piece of *%!%.

have any of you ever heard of don't shoot the messenger? this guy has come out and said he won't change his game. so if he won't change his game and wade won't change his game, how do they fix their issues?

Back
Top Bottom