Broncos vs Bears - DEVIN HESTER AGAIN AND AGAIN YES 2 TIMES LOL

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ it was 4th and 9 bro. automatic 1st because of bly. yeah other things happened before that but damn, 4th and 9. and get that illegal contact?

4th and 9. thats why the SMH comes out

bly play capped off the game

great catch by berrian

hahahha

as a charger fan this makes me happy

Dope comeback by the Bears, I thought Rex was going to throw a INT on the last drive.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

SMH Dre Bly
?
I dont get it, Bailey got beat by 5 yards from inside the 2 yardline on 4th down
laugh.gif
(dont ask me how that's possible either) , and you only
smh.gif
at Dre ?

Dre's illegal contact on 4th down. Not to mention he's been terrible all year. Champ wasn't great either but that penalty was dumb.

wow
smh.gif
at the broncos blowing this game. hester is a beast just when thingsstart to look good for the broncos they find a way to loose a game

Wow sick game, hope we can sneak in to the playoffs
pimp.gif

Bernard Berrian is BIG TIME. What a sick and clutch catch, that was our season right there and how he not only made sure to catc it but to keep both feet inthat was dope. That was nicer than his other BIG TIME catch last year in the NFC Championship vs the Saints.

Hester is the GOAT no competition. We couldnt do +%!@ without that man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but the Bears ST blocking is also VERY nice

I've been saying it for a LONG time now and ill say it again. Benson sucks and the other AdrianPeterson>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cedric Benson. Maybe Benson is the more skilled runner by a little. He has a great combination ofpower and speed but he is soft as ice crea. If he had any heart he would be nice but he is too soft to be a #1 RB, his best role is the change of pace guy nextto a good RB like last year with TJ. The only thing propelling Benson was his change of style when the defense was already dealing with TJ. Peterson is nice,he is tough as hell as he showed today and he looked alot like TJ out there. Even if Benson is healthy, there is no way he should start over Peterson. GarretWolfe looked nice as well, he could be good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good win though, way to keep us in there a little. and you never know maybe we can sneak in, cause i think the Bears are capable of a run, because they arereally the same team as last year. They are not a bad team, they are just playing bad right now. Hopfully they can step it up and go on a nice surge to end theyear.

Archuleta is TRASH though

Devin Hester you are ridiculous!!!

Chicago native here...Heart attack season man...my fellow Chicagoins will agree....

eyes.gif
teams need tostart bitting the bullet and insist that punters not kick the ball to Hester he is the truth!
pimp.gif

Now that was a hell of a game.

Yes, we all know Devin Hester is the truth...it shouldn't be, but its still unbelievable how dude does this so often.

Ced Benson was running good before he got hurt. he was averaging 5.5 ypc, and he got injured after a 21 yard burst. He played well in Seattle too.
AP had the td where he just moved that pile, but only averaged like 2.1 ypc....We'll see what Peterson and Wolfe can do against the Giants.

The defense played really well at times....which is weird because we gave up 34 points. Then we had the usual penalties, blown tackles ( I'm officially onthe Archuleta sucks train)...but when he needed the stops, we got em.

Rex played well, i think, the int where he threw at Berrian wasn't a horrible throw, the defender just had the better position on a deep ball. The 1 fumblenear the goal line shouldn't happen, and the other fumble happened cause the o-line was napping. And then the receivers dropped like 5-6 balls. Cannothappen man. Simply cannot.

good win, but lets not get it twisted Bears' fans.....we aint goin to the playoffs......win 3 or 4 in a row, then maybe we can talk

Teams need to start bitting the bullet and insist that punters not kick the ball to Hester
The main problem with that is, that athletes have egos. Most teams don't want to admit fear. It's not like going up against MJ, andadmitting his dominance over you. This is kicking to a guy and admitting that your 12 players can't stop him. If I were on a kickoff team, I would want tokick him the ball too. And as a Bear fan, i hope team continue to do so.

high steppin to the endzone than finishing it off with the deion dance
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's how you know you real. in reference to hester of course
pimp.gif
CBS should've just switched to this earlier. I cought the OT tho

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

I can't believe the broncos gave up a 14 point lead to the Bears(a team with no offense threat)

Broncos are like all the other CO teams. We find ways to lose games we should win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Impossible is Nothing

I love how Todd Sauerbraun is eating his words today. Yea, kick it to Hester. Don't be afraid. It's not like he hasn't run back 10 for touches inonly 26 regular season games.

Archuleta is the worst safety in the NFL. He can't tackle. He can't cover. He can't blitz. He's slow. He's short. Why the heck does LovieSmith LUUUURVE Adam Archuleta?

Back
Top Bottom