Brooklyn baby thug is being searched by cops for murder

I am almost positive I have seen this kid before. Anyone else?

Kid just ended his life. I hear Swat is doing all this stuff to his building as I type this

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2007/12/31/2007-12-31_teen_sought_in_brooklyn_student_slay-2.html

amd_nikko-colon.jpg

Police are hunting for a teen they believe shot and killed a college student who was trying to break up a fight Saturday morning in Brooklyn.

Nikko Colon, 17, allegedly fired a single bullet into Allen Tahiraj's stomach about 3:30a.m. as Tahiraj hung out with friends on Ocean Parkway, copssaid.

Tahiraj, 19, apparently was trying to break up a fight involving two groups of people when he was shot. The accounting major at Manhattan College, who livednearby, died at Kings County Hospital.

"It's tough," said Suzanne Bone, 22, who grew up with Tahiraj. "He's gone. He's gone for trying to be a nice person."

The shooting sparked a massive police response because witnesses claimed that Colon, who previously has been arrested on drug charges, ran into an apartmentbuilding on Ocean Parkway near Avenue P to hide.

Dozens of cops dressed in riot gear stormed the building, searching for Tahiraj's assailant. The building was evacuated and nearby roads were closed aspolice brought in an armored vehicle and battering rams.

They did not find Colon, who is described by police as Hispanic, about 6 feet tall and weighing 155 to 165 pounds. Cops also said Colon has brown eyes andclose-cropped black hair.

Police asked anyone with information about Colon to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS.
hahah look at the post below the article:

jackzero Dec 31, 2007 9:51:25 AM Report Offensive Post
Look at dumbo ears with the big bling in his lobes. No wonder the boy has a chip on his shoulder. Colon is a good name for him because that is where he will be taking it when he goes to the big house. Kids should stay away from guns. Be a man and fight with your hands.

Dozens of cops dressed in riot gear stormed the building, searching for Tahiraj's assailant. The building was evacuated and nearby roads were closed as police brought in an armored vehicle and battering rams.

RIP to the kid who was murdered by this piece of trash. At least this street garbage killed himself though it's better when they suffer at least a little.
Oh, so he didn't kill himself? Well, hopefully the police kill him or he "accidentally" falls off a building rooftop.

Did he mean literally ended his life or just ruined it beyond repair by his actions?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Did he mean literally ended his life or just ruined it beyond repair by his actions?
I meant like now its over..he will goto prison for a nice amount of time and prob won't be able to fix himself after.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

this isnt in the news anywhere....at least this piece of trash will get thrown into jail.

it happened this morning and you hear abou this *%@@ everywhere... stupid punks who just want to get there buttholes raped in japed

i think that dude used to cut my hair....

i always knew my barbers were thugs...

street smarts should indicate that breaking up a fight could be potentially dangerous to your health. sad it had to end like this.

People really shouldn't try to be heros and break up fights. Seriously mind your own business, don't get caught up in BS, it's not worth it. RIP

Originally Posted by buggz05

People really shouldn't try to be heros and break up fights. Seriously mind your own business, don't get caught up in BS, it's not worth it. RIP

if your boy was getting into a fight you wouldnt try to break it up? These kids are young and I think this happened so fast that they don't know all theinformation on how this kid that got shot was related to the others. The area this was in is a popular neighborhood where groups of kids hang out. There reallyisnt any clubs or bars

Back
Top Bottom