laugh.gif

BrooklynNets_Featured.jpg

1071_large5.jpg

1067_large5.jpg

1065_large5.jpg

1053large5.jpg

1055large5.jpg

^ i like the fitteds

There won't be a rivalry, they'll be the Jets of the two teams.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

What's really gonna happen here? It's gonna take YEARS to get people to defect over.

It's already a bigger fan base than what they had in Jersey. Some diehards will make the commute. But you have 3 million people who live in BK + the fans from LI that can easily get there because of the LIRR. If they win, fans will go because it's much more accessible than where they used to play

if they keep deron and that clown dwight forces a trade to bk, theyll sell out every night

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I have a question... how long is it gonna take for this team to build a fan base?
Is this stadium down the block from me just to give us something to do when we are bored? Or can't afford Knicks tix?

Seriously ... people are not gonna religiously pay tolls to come to Brooklyn.
The new York city area belongs to the Knicks. So most die hard fans who live here won't attend. That's like Yankees fans going to Mets games.

What's really gonna happen here? It's gonna take YEARS to get people to defect over.
Tolls?  Are you from Long Island?  No self respecting New Yorker would drive to a basketball game.  I'm pretty sure there's no toll for the C train.

And anyone who loves basketball but can't afford the ridiculous MSG prices is going to be going to Nets games whether they like the team or not.  That includes all the Knicks fans I know.  Trust me, they're not going to have an attendance problem.  Eventually that's going to turn into a real fanbase.

you are underestimating the amount of wanna be trendy front runners that reside in BK

they will have a "fanbase" unless they are dumb enough to have stupid expensive ticket prices.

the only nice things are the hats

I cant understand why they wouldnt put BK instead of a B. they would sell twice as much

Originally Posted by h3bto

Any official jersey info yet?I heard maybe pinstripes?

Nets jerseys will be unveiled in late summer/early fall.

I like the simplicity of the colors and logos. Just keep the ___ simple bruh. I was never a fan of the vibrant, loud colors in sports.

Tickets prices are garbage if you consider the product guys. I was paying 19.00 dollars for my lower level seats in jersey. The markup went to 125.00 a seat at 11,000 for the year. I said no thanks especially tolls and bridges to cross.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Tickets prices are garbage if you consider the product guys. I was paying 19.00 dollars for my lower level seats in jersey. The markup went to 125.00 a seat at 11,000 for the year. I said no thanks especially tolls and bridges to cross.

That still isn't bad for a pro-sport team in NY.

Granted the tolls and hassle of crossing the bridge, it's still ALOT less than what you'd pay for Knicks basketball..

Always good to keep Jersey out.  

Originally Posted by 10027

Always good to keep Jersey out.  

Low blow
laugh.gif

Don't know why people mentioning tolls. The enemy will come from within. Any Jersey fans who make the trip will be a bonus. Besides, the train goes right there.

Smart move on their part using BROOKLYN more than NETS on the clothing, def. will sell more
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom