Brooklyn Nine-Nine Thread | R.I.P. Andre Braugher

I feel like the first two episodes and this new witness protection format is not as funny.

Damn Gina got body, but I can't get passed the beak.

We all forget that the new season started?

Solid two episodes
laugh.gif
Happy the show is back...But totally forgot the Holt and Peralta were in hiding.

Santiago looking nice with the added weight.

Show has been solid so far this season but its definitely better when the whole squad is together

Last edited:
Halloween episode was good.
:rofl: the body double

The interaction between Rosa and Amy about "The Babysitter's club" :lol:

The body double was hilarious and how Capt. Holt broke through his office window lol.

Just had the season finale :smokin
Looks like an interesting story going into next season. Solid end to the season

Just had the season finale :smokin
Looks like an interesting story going into next season. Solid end to the season

Watched tonight too...

Show is just great... It's probably my favorite weekly show... I want to see Jake in prison for at least a couple episodes :lol:...

Very good season but I'm just mad how they broke it up. We had that long *** break and then they show back to back episodes for the last couple weeks to wrap it up.

When they had Rosa in the workout class doing squats [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Yeah this storyline has me intrigued and isnt just going thru the motions like all the other season finales.

Boyle with the white hair and saying he looked like Cruella de Vil. :lol:

Forget the new season premiered yesterday.

Need to watch it.

Watching season 4 right now. It's one the shows that some how stays fresh, yet it keeps the same formula.

Holt was killing me last episode. :lol:

"You're not Pepper! You're some common *****!"

The feels when Jake proposed to Amy. :blush:

Sucks but I’m not surprised

A sitcom being moved to Sunday nights on network television is pretty much a death sentence

Brooklyn Nine-Nine wasn't an in-house production (Universal) and the show's ratings were never really that good to begin with. I'm surprised it even got a fifth season.

I haven't watched it since the middle of the third season. I'll probably binge watch all of the whole series down the road.

R.I.P.

There were some moments from this past season. I thought this season was decent.

But I'm sad. This was a fun show and I enjoyed the banter between Jake and Capt. Holt.

I gonna miss my bae, Amy Santiago.

Back
Top Bottom