Brooklyn Nine-Nine Thread | R.I.P. Andre Braugher

^ Agreed. I look at the cast in this light...The two most popular actors on the show are Andy Sandberg and Terry Crews. The show could have automatically been focused on those two big actors, but the writers have done a good job blending their characters in with the rest of the cast. Terry Crews is really toned down on the show and has only had a couple of moments where Crews is acting like Crews. Sandberg, may be obnoxious in other roles, but his character on the show is just fine. His relationship with the entire cast works well. 

Just watched the Christmas episode. "Jordan!" 
roll.gif

I think Boyle and Diaz are my favorites on the show. 

Now that I think about it they did tone down Samberg. It's like they got the "giving Andy Samberg Andy Samberg things to do" quota out of the way early.

Finally caught up on the last 2 episodes and the show keeps getting better and better. Definitely in a nice groove right now and hopefully it stays that way. Anybody know what the ratings are for it? Hopefully its doing well and can stay on for at least another 2 seasons. It having that spot after the Super Bowl is huge, that one has to be the best episode of the season.

I'm surprised so many of you dislike Samberg but actually gave this show a chance? Samberg was the reason I was even interested in the show to begin with.

Show's great. What's Andy Sandberg been in prior to this? I don't want to watch stand-up but does he have other solid comedy roles?

Show's great. What's Andy Sandberg been in prior to this? I don't want to watch stand-up but does he have other solid comedy roles?

he was on SNL for years. **** in a box, Lonely island? I thought he was a fairly well known person

David Spade? Y'all are silly. I don't y'all realize his character is supposed to be annoying, and he's playing it well. What's the point of replacing him with another actor to do the same annoying things?

And he was on snl dude. **** in a box? I'm on a boat? Natalie portman rap? Man where have you been.

Oh - makes sense. Thanks. Never watched any SNL, but I'm aware of all of the mentioned references.

Mangy Carl stepping out in the all white suit doing the birdman hand rub 
laugh.gif

i need a gif

Samberg just picked up a Golden Globe and the show won as well.

Here's to hoping it gets a full season + renewal.

PS - Rosa/Amy looking good at the awards.

this is coming from a fan of the show, theres no reason why Veep wasnt nominated and won the award

Great episode tonight.

Rooting for Charles to get Rosa. Jake/Amy is bound to happen, but good to see the seed planted.

Craig Robinson is ******g hilarious in this. The whole time I was just hoping he'd stay on the show as a regular.

Asian dude in a suit with a British accent :lol: The way he thirsting for Rosa and before the reveal he really had me thinking him and Peralta would be friends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom