Brooklyn NTers, where's a good temporary place to rent for the summer?

Anyone know of any places that are reasonably priced, or someone that may be be subleasing, June/ July only. I've peeped craigslist and it seems like low key scams.

Canarsie usually is loaded with houses and apartments for rent/sale. It is far from the Manhattan though. (I assume that's where you want to spend most of your time/money.)

I'm contemplating an internship at kings county district attorney office in bk and they don't provide any housing.

Was going to inb4 bad neighborhoods but too late, just stay away from Brownsville, Flatbush, crown heights, FAR ROCKAWAY, Harlem etc.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Was going to inb4 bad neighborhoods but too late, just stay away from Brownsville, Flatbush, crown heights, FAR ROCKAWAY, Harlem etc.

crown heights is luxury what you mean bro!? same with flatbush.
flushings near tha globe is great place to be. 

most everywhere in NYC is nice now cuz it costs so much to live their broke gangsta thugs moved south

My best friend lives in Williamsburg..its expensive for the most part you just need to put the time in to find the right place for the right price. Its an awesome neighborhood, very safe, clean, contemporary. Hop on the L and you're in Manhattan in less than 20 mins.

Back
Top Bottom