Bros ICING Bros

My buddy just showed me this site today called bros icing bros. Basically it's a drinking game that can happen anywhere, anytime. If a "bro" gives you a Smirnoff Ice you have to get on one knee and chug it, no matter where you are. It sounds so stupid that it's hilarious. Here are a couple of the ices
laugh.gif

icedbro46-516x387.jpg

icedbro95-516x387.jpg

That's what makes it even funnier. Smirnoff Ice is gross #1, and shouldn't be consumed by men #2. So a dude getting down on one knee chugging a raspberry Smirnoff is supposed to be funny
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Hahaha, oh I see. Any kind of drinking game to degrade friends is always fun.

That getting on your knees and chugging is ayo, but when its not you, its gotta be funny.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

That's what makes it even funnier. Smirnoff Ice is gross #1, and shouldn't be consumed by men #2. So a dude getting down on one knee chugging a raspberry Smirnoff is supposed to be funny
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
People kill me with this opinion. I know taste is subjective, but most alcohol doesn't taste very good. It's just a social construct that guys can't drink Smirnoff because it's "girly" and you're gay if you drink it. No way you can tell me with a straight face that Smirnoff tastes any worse than most beer. So it's ok to apple juice, but you can't drink an apple Smirnoff, that's gay? Get out of here.

I've only had Smirnoff a couple of times, but if somebody offered me one I wouldn't take it as an insult. It's better than Natty.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
People kill me with this opinion. I know taste is subjective, but most alcohol doesn't taste very good. It's just a social construct that guys can't drink Smirnoff because it's "girly" and you're gay if you drink it. No way you can tell me with a straight face that Smirnoff tastes any worse than most beer. So it's ok to apple juice, but you can't drink an apple Smirnoff, that's gay? Get out of here.

I've only had Smirnoff a couple of times, but if somebody offered me one I wouldn't take it as an insult. It's better than Natty.
smirnoff vodka is perfectly fine. smirnoff ice on the other hand is just socially unacceptable if your a male. sorry, man up and get a beer.

Originally Posted by Cookie

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

smirnoff vodka is perfectly fine. smirnoff ice on the other hand is just socially unacceptable if your a male. sorry, man up and get a beer.

I'll drink whatever the hell I want thanks. I don't need to worry about what's socially acceptable. Why do I need to "man up" and get a beer? What makes drinking beer manly versus something else?

Back
Top Bottom