Bros ICING Bros

These joints are nasty, I'd prefer bear, and if I wanted something with a good taste I wouldn't go this way.

^ that's the point, they're disgusting. There would be no point to the game if they were doing it with something people liked to drink

The ultimate ice insult
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cookie

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

That's what makes it even funnier. Smirnoff Ice is gross #1, and shouldn't be consumed by men #2. So a dude getting down on one knee chugging a raspberry Smirnoff is supposed to be funny
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
People kill me with this opinion. I know taste is subjective, but most alcohol doesn't taste very good. It's just a social construct that guys can't drink Smirnoff because it's "girly" and you're gay if you drink it. No way you can tell me with a straight face that Smirnoff tastes any worse than most beer. So it's ok to apple juice, but you can't drink an apple Smirnoff, that's gay? Get out of here.

I've only had Smirnoff a couple of times, but if somebody offered me one I wouldn't take it as an insult. It's better than Natty.
smirnoff vodka is perfectly fine. smirnoff ice on the other hand is just socially unacceptable if your a male. sorry, man up and get a beer.

Smirnoff is disgusting. Smirnoff Ice is even worse.

I find the rules to be hilarious though.

Eh the drink is weak but the green apple bite is good. I would get shunned for mentioning this game.

I smell a "Man Law" thread coming after this. . .

Originally Posted by Wade187

These joints are nasty, I'd prefer bear, and if I wanted something with a good taste I wouldn't go this way.

Would you now.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by oidreez

i've had smirnoff ice once and it tasted decent. like an alcoholic sprite mello yello

- kids and their bylaws about what you can and cant drink 
laugh.gif

- man up and get a beer? yeah....okay.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by Manglor

2314803134_9200633617.jpg

Decent upgrade from the old school game.

why'd i look away from my screen as soon as i saw that?
You too?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

n's be caught red handed and still try to lie like, "nahh mayne, i aint see that %@%#"

this, b spike, open chest
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mann i miss those games

Back
Top Bottom