Brought'em back to Life(Pix Inside)

So I know everyone was extra excited bout the Olympic 7's. Me on the other hand I haven't cared about a pair since 2004, and I still have mine, but I retired them for a while due to yellowing, but I did some restoration yesterday, my 2004 Olympic 7's are back and Well!!! GOOD BYE YELLOW..

Man you could have mixed up some retrobrite and been through in half the time. Plus sanding your shoes is a recipe for desaster, you do know that the material of the sole is whats really being scrubbed away.

Yeah Man, that's funny my sister actually making do this for her with Her French Blue 7's. lol I will tell you what i used.

If you sanded them, they are going to turn yellow again very quickly. I had the same problem I retired mine, so I sanded them back in 2010 and ti wore them and both the toe caps cracked in half. So be warned they will turn yellow again and it's possible they will crack

nice job!! i just bought 04s a year or so ago.....no comparison to the FTLOTG and the recent 2012 release...the new ones have no SHAPE! Lookin good boss!

I said the same the 04' are as close as we gonna get to OG's so that's I had to just keep these alive some how some way.

damn man you just scared me with that!!!! I don't get to wear my kicks often cause I have so many and I work alot.. Did you wear them alot before they cracked or it happened immediately?

wow this is a great job, do you have a before pic by chance? my 04 pair is long past due for restoration, probably will get on that. thanks for the inspiration!

lmao all good man!! yeah I wanted to wear mine for the longest but the yellow was bothering me so much, I had to do something to them man!

Back
Top Bottom