Broward County Check In

Yeah you got that right Deerfield don't got no females straight ghetto chicks. I live right on Power line and Hillsboro idk if you know the neighborhoodits called Deer run. Most of the people I know out there are sophomores you might know my boy kyle. Hes a tall skinny white kid with shaggy hair. He rocks somedope joint but mostly sb's. And my other boy john but idk what he's doing now he might be dead for all I know. I know a lot more people there thoughpretty much any one whose a sophomore/junior that went to Lyons Creek middle.

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

Tamarac. I'm still looking for Dennis FROM SOLE PURPOSE. CRAK HIS HEAD IF YA SEE HIM!!!

Damn that +$*% still aint resolved?
tired.gif

c springz. w/e happened 2 sole purpose... i heard nike shut em down. dats wut ppl be tellin me cuz i work in da mall right there

I'm orginally from Pompano Beach, moved to sunrise last year.. Now im at UF.. Yo that dude Dennis closed Sole Purpose because of bad business i guess andtook all the consignment shoes smh...

Lived in Broward, Weston to be exact, for a year before I moved back up to NJ.

A comeback may be in the near future

J-Perk Mr 954 checking in....
Shout out to all the Broward County Heads in here....

If you havent heard about OC Records in broward
www.ocrecordsonline.com

I saw we were talking about 2Hot... I know Gold Rush also... He doing his thang...

Back
Top Bottom