Brown crap leaking on your shirt from the iron...UNAPPRECIATION!!!

mad.gif

getting fresh for today and ironing my white polo.....and this happens

indifferent.gif

has to suck. i always check the bottom of the iron. bc i want to cry when iron residue gets on a fresh shirt.

hahah unappreciated. thats why you always dump out the water after youre done

It's not necessarily rust you might have burnt something onto it and didn't notice. Iron your clothes inside out so that way even if you don'tnotice something on the iron you'll at least get it on the inside of your shirt and you'll ruin the inside rather than the outside.

or u can use a towel... and if it came from inside the iron its rust... u would b able to see +@@# burnt on the iron...

yeah, you gotta use your iron everyday for +!$* like that to not happen where water sits in it for days. nah, what sucks is that little opening to fill theiron with. i got a long iron that can't fit in the bathroom sink. i was in a rush so i needed to get a bottle. i had a water bottle that was mixed withcherry kool-aid, poured it out and put some water back in it. i poured it in and it was good. but now, when my iron steams up i can smell cherry kool-aid.

You gotta use Distilled water, son. Any water besides that has sodium deposits which form rust.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

hahah unappreciated. thats why you always dump out the water after youre done

- EXACTLY. take care of your iron man. you should NEVER leave water in your iron after your done, it turns the inside to rust which eventually leaks ontoyour clothing. once it rusts there's no going back really.

- i always dump my water after every use, and do a 1/2 water 1/2 vinegar flush every 6 months or so.
Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i do, this is fresh water.....smh

- do you live with someone else that may have left something in it? that strange for it to rust that fast
Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

i iron all my clothes inside out

- that helps too, i do this when i have time. because if in the event someone else you live with has a habit of leaving water in the iron and it does leakyou'll have a way to recover with the stain being on the inside.

Happen to me before, I swear I almost went crazy
mad.gif
.. Later that day I copped a new Iron, haven't had that problem since.
pimp.gif

You should cop a steamer. That's what I used for most of my shirts and jeans, so much easier and faster. I only iron my slacks so the crease would show.

Back
Top Bottom