ray_j.gif

i hate when stuff in the music thread
seeps in general
they kill the lil fun imo
i prefer to keep general and music form separate
music like its own lil bubble that other nters besides the ones that know
only know how dope it is
they are musicians but this has nothing to do with music though

My mans jada wasn’t there for none of the funboy stuff.

Drink champs is a tricky show man bc the concept is dope and lot of gold gets spilled but a lot ****** get annoying on that joint including Nore.

Diddy would’ve def killed my vibe and got on my nerves if I was there.

I usually don't concern myself with any other man or women's sexual preference; however, Diddy has been a sexual deviant since the 90's. Y'all act like these Hollywood/industry. rumors don't be true.

Remember that xzibit video from years ago?

Dudes acting like he "sus", no, he's forreal gay. Nothing wrong with that, either, just quit projecting different and BE YOU, it's 2018.

The thing is, if he really is, why not come out and say it.

This dude wild on both those vids. I never seen the Kevin Hart one, shout to Kev for checking Diddy :rofl:

"We used to wrestle over the Frosted Flakes"

I usually don't concern myself with any other man or women's sexual preference; however, Diddy has been a sexual deviant since the 90's. Y'all act like these Hollywood/industry. rumors don't be true.

Remember that xzibit video from years ago?

Dudes acting like he "sus", no, he's forreal gay. Nothing wrong with that, either, just quit projecting different and BE YOU, it's 2018.

That Xzibit story :lol:

that Diddy/Hart video was from when a few years ago Diddy decided to livestream a party at his spot for like 24hours straight. at one point it included a few women in his bath tub with candles lit and one of the chicks hair caught on fire

Back
Top Bottom