bruh these females just dont give a @!%% no more

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

shorty snapped tho

"well you got pound fare, and you got brick fare, well *&*& im selling P, so who got @+#% fare"
roll.gif
roll.gif
+%##! please...u jokin right?

shorty snapped tho

"well you got pound fare, and you got brick fare, well *&*& im selling P, so who got @+#% fare"
roll.gif
roll.gif
+%##! please...u jokin right?

shorty snapped tho

laugh.gif
my eyes got big as quarters when she said that
laugh.gif
the adlibs and the fat ones had me weak 

shorty snapped tho

laugh.gif
my eyes got big as quarters when she said that
laugh.gif
the adlibs and the fat ones had me weak 

In my Cream Of Wheat ma??? I'll kill you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

also shorty selling box with the two fat girls...worst part was none of them were even slightly attractive
roll.gif

In my Cream Of Wheat ma??? I'll kill you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

also shorty selling box with the two fat girls...worst part was none of them were even slightly attractive
roll.gif

i'm crying real tears right now...no one told me shorty was on the official version of "don't come in me"
roll.gif

please keep them coming...my favorite thread right now

i'm crying real tears right now...no one told me shorty was on the official version of "don't come in me"
roll.gif

please keep them coming...my favorite thread right now

this one ain't as blatant as the others, but this chick is/was a stripper out here in Houston (at Harlem Knights i think) she got a buzz out here
supposed to be running with YMCMB...

this one ain't as blatant as the others, but this chick is/was a stripper out here in Houston (at Harlem Knights i think) she got a buzz out here
supposed to be running with YMCMB...

Back
Top Bottom