Bruh Took Sampling To Another Level

paying 500$ for an extravagant bite sized dinner, that is not a problem for you.

However, paying 3$ for a supermarket cafeteria style soup, no way?

I see you playa
didn't say i wouldn't pay
we talking about sampling
but this is YOUR schtick
u constantly bring this up
and i constantly reply to it
and we have a back and forth
im tired of it honestly
so this will be my last response
carry on.............

That’s cool. I’m keeping my stance. Depending on how it’s cooked, it can be boff
yeshrug.png

You gotta let the thread learn you on this one. Gumbo is not soup. It can't be a soup. Just like a chicken can't be a duck.

ur wrong
i clearly explained them in the food thread
so u regurgitating more stuff u clearly dont know about
in a separate thread isn't going change anything

Just follow the clear cut definitions of the terms.

If those are too much for you, there is nothing I can do.

didn't say i wouldn't pay
we talking about sampling
but this is YOUR schtick
u constantly bring this up
and i constantly reply to it
and we have a back and forth
im tired of it honestly
so this will be my last response
carry on.............
but you have the intention not to pay. you just clearly said you would not pay for a sample and you purposely fill it up to the 'max' :lol:

this is is not my schtick. I am just observing your schtick for abusing privileges, sampling to the max. it is funny living in a bubble thinking that giving a tip is blasphemy yet being greedy and taking every last crumb is reasonable when you feel entitled.

Again, "Bisque's" aren't their own classification. It falls under the umbrella of SOUP.

Bisque is a type of SOUP.

IT is a liquid based food item that wouldn't be considered a STEW because of the amount of liquid present. Sure you CAN make a bisque with a small amount of liquid but in general, that isn't how they are made.

Bisque is under the soup umbrella.

LMao dude saying the Same thing.

You right though.

nah, not on my home planet...I'm animorphing into the world's largest rat and telling on that mf NOW.

testimony for days, the wettest, most blatant tattling in any tale ever...**** that ****, go to jail homie.

Back
Top Bottom