Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

View media item 2204276
Deron Williams went lebron. He used to have the og ramen noodle hair and it really looks like mulch, or some artifical turf covered black on their heads.
Son said mulch or artificial turf [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. His hair looks like the pefrfect surface to play miniature golf.

Honestly I don't wanna go bald my dads bald but my older brothers fine truthfully all I want is this damn beard to fill in before it ever happens

Jamie leaving hidden clues :lol:

Honestly I don't wanna go bald my dads bald but my older brothers fine truthfully all I want is this damn beard to fill in before it ever happens

My beard finally connected at 27. :lol: I gave on the beard years ago and I rocked the goatee, then I let it grow for 2 weeks and I was "Oh ****"

New challenger arises...

Screen-Shot-2016-10-21-at-8.14.09-AM.jpg

jamie-foxx-electro.jpg

Ol Electro looking boy. What is it with these mid life crisis turning dudes to embracing old English?

I was waiting for someone to post up that photo. Been listening to the Breakfast Club talking about it.

And man......Tiger got that bad look but it made me realize I am so close to that..

At least Ginuwine's hair is still going strong. Well it was the last time I saw him on tv.

Jaheim's people don't care about him

How you let him leave the house looking like that?

:x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom