Bruh why do grown *** men be asking other dudes for money? with no shame?

Does your friend have some sort of addiction? Serious question
Bruh All Americans have some kind of addiction.

Between cigs/vape/weed 75% of the country are smokers

Most people get prescribed Pain Meds atleast once a year for extended periods say 30-60 days.

Anti anxiety like xanax and klonopin are taken by 15% of people.

Uppers like Cocaine and ecstacy are used during weekend benders/special occasion. Fools will wild out Fri and Sat, spend Sunday dopesick and go on back to work Monday morning. Not to mention all the college students/young professionals that take Adderall on a daily basis.

The only Americans youll find without addiction are people who follow religions that are isolated from the mainstream culture. Mormon, Amish, buddhism, islam etc

Most people get prescribed Pain Meds atleast once a year for extended periods say 30-60 days.

Uppers like Cocaine and ecstacy are used during weekend benders/special occasion. Fools will wild out Fri and Sat, spend Sunday dopesick and go on back to work Monday morning. Not to mention all the college students/young professionals that take Adderall on a daily basis.

The only Americans youll find without addiction are people who follow religions that are isolated from the mainstream culture. Mormon, Amish, buddhism, islam etc

A lot of sweeping generalizations here. Addiction is a medical term, not a catch all for any kind of indulgence or pleasure seeking behavior.

People at gas stations are the absolute worst.

Once had a guy who didn’t have enough for the drink he was buying turn around and ask if I could cover the rest. I replied with, “looks like you won’t be getting that drink.”

I had a similar story at Walmart about two weeks ago. This customer literally asked a cashier if she had change to help her buy some cookies. Smh.

yes they do. Drugs and alcohol are just the most common, visible/tangible. What I’ve learned throughout my years is the people that don’t have a drug addiction are quick to judge, but tend to have some sort of sex related addiction. Can’t forget eating and gambling. Vice does not discriminate,

I don’t smoke or drink. Never popped a pill or did coke. Molly, xan perks or none of that. And I’m a black dude from South Florida with dreads and gold teeth. Drugs and alcohol is for insecure losers.

I do gamble though. Not addicted either

yes they do. Drugs and alcohol are just the most common, visible/tangible. What I’ve learned throughout my years is the people that don’t have a drug addiction are quick to judge, but tend to have some sort of sex related addiction. Can’t forget eating and gambling. Vice does not discriminate,

....Just like drug addicts and alcoholics are equally as judgmental? “Hey, why don’t you drink???” I flip it around and ask “Why do YOU drink???” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

junkies and alcoholics are the worse.

I was at a family dollar once. About to check out. Some bozo broad said “you’ll pay for mines too??” I said “B**** where’s your boyfriend? I ain’t paying for S*****”. She got mad. I did not care. When people get bold with you, return the same bold energy. I work hard for mines. I’ve seen my parents work hard for 30+ years, what do I look like taking care of a grown adult. Nall man

That is a helluva generalization man. I get your point though.

I get your point.

The worst is when someone tries to paint it as some sort of "investment" and that it will be returned with 10x interest. Like please, I know you're just going to splurge the money and I won't even see any of the original amount again.

Trump made it work, so can you.
5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d

A lot or us was struggling before the struggle. Before a pandemic. Those of use who are use to struggle aren’t phased by this... 6 months of struggle is too much for some people??? Imagine years or decades of struggle....
5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d

Add caffeine to that list, people are walking around spending $8-10 on coffee and energy drinks daily not realizing they are addicts.

Many of these forex/MLM guys are lazy and continually fall for these get rich quick schemes because of it. There's no way I would want people like that in my business, OP stay away.

Back
Top Bottom