BRUH'S "IT FOLLOWS" IS THE BEST "horror" or whatever movie SINCE THE CONJURING

I didn't enjoy the film as much as I was hoping. Has some incredible reviews but I found the majority of it a bit boring. Story never sucked me in even though it was def interesting. Besides all that, I completely Loved the score and the cinematography; they def did an incredible job shooting it. And the characters were pretty cool, especially the sister.

I still think The Conjuring is the best horror film I've seen in the past 2 or 3 years. It's so difficult to ever find a good horror film anymore.

Bruh.....
Maaaaaaannnn
Shorty was a harlot lol
Def wanna SEE what happened on the boat.

I left the theatre like "NOBODY TOUCH ME"

same feeling I had after I watched "Kids"

I still think The Conjuring is the best horror film I've seen in the past 2 or 3 years. It's so difficult to ever find a good horror film anymore.
The conjuring is definitely the best I've seem as well
Don't see anything dethroning it for a WHILE

View media item 1486697
This dude is da real MVP

In the words of Fabolous, he escaped Banes Prison :pimp:

Liked the movie, saw the ending coming,only cuz I watch a lot of movies and I always listen to the commentaries, so I kinda knew where it was heading

Horror movies always leave a lot to the imagination, but falter when they show or explain too much

Last edited:
This dude is da real MVP

In the words of Fabolous, he escaped Banes Prison
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Thanks OP for making this thread, had nothing to do on a Friday night, drove to Hollywood and enjoyed the hell out of it 
pimp.gif

Lol I aint know there was a thread on this movie on here. Saw it the day it came out. It was ok but it felt imcomplete tho. Idk but something about it just felt OFF. The soundtrack, the main girl & her sister tho were :smokin :smokin :smokin

went to see it earlier today off of your recommendation alone, OP.

was not mad. 8)
helps that the Alamo drafthouse is the best theatre in da world.

I definitely didn't catch the drift when she swam to that sausage fest boat, though. :lol:

Saw it tonight... wasn't bad, but not as good as you're making it out to be.

To all those wait until a good copy hits the Internet or until DVD release.

I think what spoiled it was you hyping it up :lol: and me heading in with high hopes thinking it was going to live up to the hype you built me up for :lol:

I didn't like the ending at all though I though they should have closed it instead of leaving it open like that but maybe they're setting up a sequel or something.

Spoilers ahead so if you didn't read don't read what I write after this...

When the herb kid finally got the yambs and he went to go sleep with a prostitute I thought that was a great idea because she would spread it to so many people, but then I realized that it would only go to the next person the prostitute slept with.

That's where the first guy who casted the problem on her did the right thing by showing her "the thing" and letting her know how and what to do. She was just transferring it to randoms hoping that she would rid herself of the problem but the people she tried to pass it off to didn't what or how to handle it and probably just stood there and died that's why it came back so quickly to her.

Another thing was the herb kid Paul shot it dead in the head in the pool scene point blank range and it did nothing but he killed it with another bullet to the head from like 30 feet away while it was in the water trying to drown the girl?

Good movie though and I would give it a 7-8/10 but like another poster said a lot of it was boring and I was losing interest at certain points like the beginning.

Another thing is if you look at the trailer or spoiler for this movie it ruins it because it gives you the premise and then it was like I knew what was going to happen.

Last edited:
I first heard about this movie while listening to howard stern

it wasn't really scary, but it was still good. i like the story line and has potential for part 2

Last edited:
Yooooo repped bruh BIG horror fan here thanks for the reccomendation. will report back

Back
Top Bottom