Bruno Mars - 3rd album "24k Magic" releasing 11/18/16 - 1st Single "24k Magic" out now

any updates? :nerd:

I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly disappointed. It was about an hour and 15 mins of a show, and only a few tracks off of 24k. I guess this was more of a show for MGM rather than a concert for the album. I guess all of that will be saved for the world tour next year.

Great show though and I had great time. Bruno and the hooligans know how to put on. If only they could have went a bit longer and incorporated more of the album, it would have easily been the best concert I had been to.

Setlist -

24k Magic
Treasure
On Top of the World
Billionaire
Reggae set
R&B set (Pony, My Boo, That's What I Like, Ignition)
Chunky
Marry You x Purple Rain
When I was your Man
Runaway
Grenade
Locked out of Heaven
Just the Way You Are
Uptown Funk (Encore)

man...i hope its a little longer for the tour....

hes gotta play the whole album...its only 30 mins *tear

i'd rather just hear just the new album rather than not enough from the new album tbh

the jungle tour didnt feel too short...and i was actually thinking dude was a machine thinking how he was not tired. this new album (+ his old hits) would seem tiring to do 100 shows, but selfish me needs all that fam.

went to the NYE park theater show, almost the same set list

24k Magic
Treasure
On Top of the World
Billionaire
Show Me (Reggae)
R&B set (Our First Time, Pony, My Boo, That's What I Like)
Chunky
Marry You x Purple Rain
When I was your Man
Runaway
Grenade
Just the Way You Are
*mic got cut off for about 10 mins, left the stage, came back out and did the last two songs*
Locked out of Heaven
Uptown Funk

great show. had great seats. thought he would do something a little different for vegas/nye but still happy with the setlist.

Might step the tour then

Think I got spoiled by artists performing their entire album at concerts :lol:

this wasn't part of his tour, he said it's supposed to be a more intimate crowd / go off the set list, etc. he has some more shows at vegas in march and in september (outside of the tour). pretty sure he's going to perform everything else on his tour.

Victoria Secret show confirms once again that Chunky live >>> album version
Scratch that^

Chunky album version is fine as is for the grinding music

smokin.gif

What do you guys want for his second single?  It's kind of crazy nothing has been released yet!  Comparing it to the Starboy album, which has had multiple videos already.  How long do you think 24K's "shelf life" will be?  With artists like Bruno and JT, I feel like you can appreciate their albums for much longer considering they only drop once every few years.  I'd like a slow jam- Versace or Too Hard To Say Goodbye.  I feel like that's when his vocals are his strongest.  Then maybe a JAM for the summer-  Finesse

I heard "That's What I Like" on the radio the other day. I'm guessing that's the other single.

This dude can do everything.. sing, write songs, produce, play instruments, and dance.

I feel like he's not as big as like Bieber or Timberlake, yet he's more talented.

^ That Jabba influence is so real

smokin.gif
i hope that one dude asked for a percentage and not a flat fee lol

that swagu is a good 20 to 30% of his whole image right now
Phil is the one in the 24K Magic video.

But the entire crew danced with Bruno at the AMAs, so I think they're his official choreographers.

I'm guessing they're getting paid decently. It definitely adds to the resume.

Last edited:
Hasn't been a better album in any genre since this came out.

We out here dripping and finessing
smokin.gif

that may be one of his best performances, real spit.

amazing how much better Versace sounds live in comparison to TWIL.

If you haven't seen him live yet, GO!

I've seen him perform maybe 4 times now, and every one he kills. Janelle Monae is the same way. I actually saw both when they toured together on the "Doo-Wops and Hooligans Tour". Mayor Hawthorne opened too. 8)

Really enjoyed his last two albums. The Versace performance was really good.

Back
Top Bottom