Bryson Tiller Thread (T R A P S O U L)

Two months later dude says the album is done

Looking forward to this one... I have a feeling they'll be lit features this time around

Last edited:
the game needs a new sound desperately

everyone on that post-drake/weeknd sound i want regular 2000's r&b to come back

Excited for new music 
nthat.gif

God Tiller bout to bless us

Honey > Get Mine > Something Tells Me

Last edited:
Disappointed to say the least. This is one of the worst rollouts ive seen. That track with young thug is garbage. Bryson tiller isn't not a good rapper. What the hell was that :lol:

Honey sounds like a rip off PND song. Still DECENT but no replay value. Beat under produced, he ain't even singing? What is you doing?? :lol:

Something tells me is not bad either. Best of the three.

Why does this dude continute to try to spit? Like the honey song there's literally nothing going on. No melody no singing no nothing. Like bro you're a singer come on

June 23rd.....my dawg is back.

This ***** let Torrey Lanez and the rest of them fkc ***** eat off his lane for 2 whole years :smh: :lol:

Better be fire. Shorty been ducked off.

Man, Tiller can't come back with those tracks after a hiatus.

He needs to come thru with a good to great album. Anything less and people won't really be checking for him

I tried again with that young thug track, how that got the go ahead I'll never know

He came through and tried his best to make sure the track had no redeeming quality

Wouldn't be surprised if there are some good features though. Maybe Travis, weeknd, hell it'd be nice if drake gave him some love

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom