Bryson Tiller Thread (T R A P S O U L)

Maybe i gotta listen to this again but i feel like this project flowed pretty well throughout so im not hearing the whole drop off issue

Pretty solid tape overall.  Kind of wish some of the beats didn't have so much OVO sound to it with screwed up RnB samples, but that's the poppin sound right now.​
 ​
Can't deny the kids pen game.... I actually enjoy when he switches up and raps.  ​
 ​
Flows are better than most singers that try to rap and in some cases most rappers.​
 ​
Several bangers on the tape, but that 502 Come Up been on repeat.  Kind of sounds like a metro track with that sound in there.​
 ​
 ​
disrespect. metro cant even dream of making a beat like 502. and the sound is the kill bill siren.

--------------

the album starts off hot. intro has u thinkin u bout to hear some REAL rnb but it never comes. which is ok. middle is definitely the dead point. but then u hear rambo, 502, sorry not sorry, been that way. thats a STRONG 4 track swing. imo his vocals are still a little raw but his beat selection is pretty good and he definitely can write. very solid first showing for young tiller.

Last edited:

disrespect. metro cant even dream of making a beat like 502. and the sound is the kill bill siren.

--------------

the album starts off hot. intro has u thinkin u bout to hear some REAL rnb but it never comes. which is ok. middle is definitely the dead point. but then u hear rambo, 502, sorry not sorry, been that way. thats a STRONG 4 track swing. imo his vocals are still a little raw but his beat selection is pretty good and he definitely can write. very solid first showing for young tiller.
Add to the fact that you can sprinkle in his other unreleased tracks and you can make a SOLID album. Bout to ride out to the coast and vibe

--------------

nah, metro is a cool person. got some banging beats as well. but u gotta call it like u see it. gravez and j-louis are eons beyond metro. that 502 beat is out of his league. metro (and the rest of those atlanta producers) would need tutorials on how to do their bass slides like graves and j-lou. no slight to metro. it just is what it is.

Top end of project is piff. Middle falls off then picks back up near the end.
Exactly how I feel on it so far.

Is there some Young Thug adlibs on this tho?! I can't be the only one hearing this  
laugh.gif

nah, metro is a cool person. got some banging beats as well. but u gotta call it like u see it. gravez and j-louis are eons beyond metro. that 502 beat is out of his league. metro (and the rest of those atlanta producers) would need tutorials on how to do their bass slides like graves and j-lou. no slight to metro. it just is what it is.

Man this one of the better rnb albums to come out this year, imo it takes the spot of miguel joint for me

Finished listening to it. It's :smokin!
I do wish that Just Another Interlude was added it though. But no complaints, I think it'll get better with time.

This kid sounds a lot like Drake. His style and his flow. Vocally better but not enough singing for me. Too much talking and rapping on it for me. Expected more singing, not enough.

Back
Top Bottom