Bryson Tiller Thread (T R A P S O U L)

Hahaha I'd much rather listen to Tiller than any of those other guys.​
 ​
His rapping is far better than any of those other guys and the kid can blow ::tongue:ause::​
 ​
this is simply not true. by any standard. lanez rapping is by far and away better than the others on the list. even his "freestyles" are above tillers album raps....

Also Roy Woods > Tiller and Lanez combined. PND is the only one that gives him competition because of some tracks off "Two" and I love that track "Candy" with Nipsey.

PND is severely overrated though. His hype is crazy and I'm not sure if he can even really sing live.

Please stop with the Roy Woods & King of Pop comparisons. The only thing comparable between the two are their faces. They look like they are related. Roy Woods can sing pretty well but nothing like Mike Jack.

In order

Abel Tesfaye
PND
Roy Woods
Tiller
Lanez.

Lanez music is so garbage. I don't feel any of his stuff.

PND has a great live voice.

Word? Okay.

+

"The Beauty Behind the Madness" was meh? Were you listening to the same album as me? It's way better than "Trilogy" and "KissLand".

So, is this thread the Bryson Tiller/Roy Woods/Tory Lanez all meshed into one?!  
laugh.gif

With that given said, I'm feelin that new joint from T. Lanez ' Say It'

young tiller's sorry not sorry vid is the jam of the week on bet (mtv) jams :smokin. its da ma******* 502 come up :smokin.

Word? Okay.

+

"The Beauty Behind the Madness" was meh? Were you listening to the same album as me? It's way better than "Trilogy" and "KissLand".

This guy dipset. Bless your heart

just when I think this boy cant get any more ******ed :rofl:

I really didn't rock with Abel's early mixtapes. House of Ballons, Thursday and whatever the other one was called. "Beauty Behind the Madness" was his most commercial sounding album but it's great. I really like this album alot. It's way better than his previous albums, to me.

$tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol Watch your mouth, b. Don't be disrespectful.

Last edited:
^ Agreed. Very fresh marketing.

Never heard of Villz until this thread, I might as well check him out. :lol:

Fresh, all my friends are comin to the show sorry bro. I hope you somehow find one I heard Travis Scott was at the show last night

Byson Tiller & Chill has now replaced "Netflix & Chill"

I got a whole YouTube playlist of these variant OVO sound guys on my chromecast. Flourish

I mean i shouldnt have been shocked but the thirst from the females at the show blew my mind. These females was nearly passing out during the show. The comments i heard had me dying. They really love dude

Back
Top Bottom