Bucks franchise faces another loss... Redd out for the rest of the season.

They have enough scoring to pick up Redd's slack. It's Bogut missing half of the games that's killing them. But yeah...Bucks can't catch abreak.

I feel bad for the guy, not to mention, with tears in both the ACL and MCL at his age, it'll be a long rehabbing process to get back to where he was. Notthat this injury was at the hands of anybody, but Mo Williams is probably even more THRILLED he got traded this summer...instead of booking a trip onExpedia.com for May he's going to be playing through June.

Sidenote: how many Bucks fans are left on NT besides mjd?

Originally Posted by true1life

COOLnificent wrote:

This goes to show how relevant the Bucks are.

Which conference are they in, the East or West ?
nerd.gif

I'm serious
laugh.gif

wow u really are serious.
sick.gif

Well is it East or West?? lol

East right?? Cause I think I remember Big Dog & ray allen playing all star games for the eastt

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

*picks Ramon Sessions up for fantasy*

Just made the move in one of my leagues. And have Charlie V in another. He's been tearing it up lately.

man this guy could be done. first, receding hairline. then, at worst, 2 years before he gets back to normal. he'llbe 32 going on 33. hopefully he can make a recovery with no setbacks.

Every year, the Bucks look to have improved from the year previous. And every year, they have one injury that sets them back to where they were.

I feel bad for that team.

Go Charlie V
smile.gif

that's one more team in the hunt for the blake griffin sweepstakes...

***hopes his hometown wizards land griffin in hopes of seeing an arenas, butler, jamison, griffin, haywood lineup next season***

Sorry for all the Bucks fan. I can tell you from personal experience tearing the ACL is no joke. Hope this guy rehabs back too 100%.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Sidenote: how many Bucks fans are left on NT besides mjd?

I know there are a couple other ones. I gotta stick with the home team, although the Suns are my other favorite team and I've gotten more than my fairshare of heartbreak from them too over the years.

Im a bucks fan but not a Redd fan.
Does this mean we have 0 chances of trading him now? Dammit.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Wisconsin 4 Life, PlatnumFunk

I thought those two were Bucks fans too.
Nah, Wisconsin is...

But I'm only a Packer fan, not really into the NBA at all...

bucks fans question: how is the starting lineup going to look? is ramon sessions gonna be starting?

Dammiittttt Redd i hate u even more we were gonna trade you too i know we were. UGHHHH.

From what ive heard they're gonna move RJ to the 2 gaurd and put Charlie V at SF.

Hopefully because of this Joe Alexander gets more PT i like him.

Back
Top Bottom