Bucks Thread. Official Season Time.

I think we need to give it time. They were bad for so long people just stopped paying attention. Now that theres young talent and a bright future in Jennings and Bogut i think people will come around. If we eventually start winning on a consistent basis, and make it to the playoffs year after year, people will go to the games.

I think people are still figuring out that we are half a game behind the 5th seed lol

Attendance will pick up but it will take time.  Winning cures all for sports in Milwaukee, just look at the Brewers attendance rise in the last 5 years.  I can see the same happening with the Bucks but not to that extent as it is with the Brewers.  People here love the scrappy, unselfish play of this team, and will come out to see them in time. 

P.S.  Toronto lost today so we're in sole possession of 5th. 
I'm hoping to atleast split with Boston and Utah here at home then we have 2 very, very winnable West Coast road games in LAC and SAC and then a toughie at DEN. 

Have won 10 of the last 11. 16 of the last 20. And still no respect. Nobody wants to play us come playoff time! Can't wait.

House was finally filled today in Miwaukee.

BJ talking trash to KG after they won
pimp.gif

Bout time someone does, KG is the most annoying player in the leauge. Dude never shuts up.

I meant as in more people then usual
laugh.gif

It'll be a while tell me fill it completely.

At least the lower levels were completely filled for the most part. No open spots on the television.

Out of the 4 teams ahead of us i want to see the Celtics. I'm not saying that cause we just won either.
They're getting old, washed up, and running out of gas as the year goes on.

^ that play got me out of my seat last night. i didnt see baby fall to the ground like that. only makes it better. bogut is playing like a beast. renewed my season tickets today.

Nice win against the jazz. Playing good defense. 5 straight wins, and in those wins the opponent never scored over 90 pts. 6 games out of the 3 seed. Yea I said it!

Wasn't a dunk of the year candidate but it was just funny because it was on Big Baby.  Dude's been taking L's all season.  I just can't see Boston suddenly turning it on in the playoffs.  They're washed up and it might be just me but I think KG has become the most annoying, crybaby player in the NBA. Dude should keep his mouth shut until he can play everyday without getting hurt.

I think we can definitely take Boston or Atlanta in the first round, though it can easily go either way and it'll probably go 6 or 7.  I'd still rather face Atlanta due to their lack of experience and  I think Boston will turn it up in the playoffs despite their age. 

ohivxw.png

Take on Atl? lulz.

You criticize them for the lack of experience, but you do know they've been in the playoffs for the past 3 years or so right?

Who the hell is leading this team during the playoff times?

Originally Posted by BangDak

Take on Atl? lulz.

You criticize them for the lack of experience, but you do know they've been in the playoffs for the past 3 years or so right?

Who the hell is leading this team during the playoff times?
Please only come at me with correct information.  They've made it the last 2 years in a row, and that first year with a 37-45 record barely sneaking in because the East was God awful.  But basically I meant comparing Boston and Atlanta's experience which is why I chose Atlanta because they have less experience out of the 2 teams. 
laugh.gif
  Never try to talk sports with me again. 

Im sorry i have short term memory, gosh, but the East has ALWAYS been awful.

You can have all the experience in the world, but if you're sitting on the damn bench, that experience isnt helping you.

Another W against pacers. Teams last road trip. Clippers, kings, and nuggets. I'm expecting 2 of 3. Still only 60% full in the bc. And our local sports news starts with brewers spring training. I'm not even gonna get into how they don't show the bucks on TV. Anyways clippers next on espn.

A bucks classic tonight. Bj was going off hitting 3s. Erson was huge. Just good team ball. Poor tyreke got hit pretty nice. Makes the loss to the clippers hurt so much more. Team hasn't had back to back losses since mid January. Nuggets next

Two great road wins coming on back to back nights, and to beat the Nuggets at home where they are 30-5 on the 2nd game of a back to back is an awesome feat. 
Now we have a 5 game home stand against ATL, PHI, MIA, MEM, LAC.  Have to take atleast 3 of those although 4 would be nice. 

Nice blowout win against the clips. 2 bad losses last week. Still in the 5 spot but Miami has a very easy schedule to finish the season. Looks like hawks or celtics round 1. Don't matter to me who we get.

I still have flashbacks of boguts elbow almost flying into the front row. Hope he gets better soon. Anyways, clinched a playoff spot with a win against the bulls. Feels damn good. No bogut, no redd and I still feel we can take a team to 7 games. Win?? Not sure but I wouldn't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom