Buddens - All of me appreciation ****

my favorite song out right now...makes me zone out everyday..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Beautiful music

woooord
i could leave that trak on repeat and listen all day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

definately 'preciated

P.S. : "when you shoot for the stars, sometimes your gun'll jam"
pimp.gif

quite possibly one of the most realistic songs ive ever heard

was just about to make this post. i was gonna do the sing-a-long type of thread tho.

def appreciated.

we broke up, b*****'s was starin' at my chain
dude was f***** you but starin' at my NAME!

Appreciated.

This could possibly be my favorite song of all time, and that's a pretty bold statement for someone who loves music as much as I do. This song still sendsthe same shiver through my body now after listening to it for the 100th time as it did when I heard it for the first time. I quit smoking a while ago too buteverytime I hear this song I feel like a relapse.
smokin.gif

I don't think Iv'e listened to anything else but MM3 since it dropped. I just keep playing the cd all the way through for about a month strait now.

All of Me is an amazing track, the bars about Tammy is so ill.

I think my lifes bad pick up the pieces, some folks already got they appointment to see Jesus
In this world full of diseases I've learned not to bite my tongue or have siezure

smh.gif
its too real
pimp.gif

I used to bump into Tammy in the club/a few of them she even helped a*@@$@* get in/
see a person long enough you know you bound to get fly wit em/care for em/
be more than hi and bye wit em/ Its been a while I can't front like i ain't fazed/
she was my reality check, cuz we the same age/ I mean she put on a show
that you can't stage/ She made the @%%# sound effortless/ I was damn near in tears
checkin my messages/ I got goose bumps all over my skin/ she said Mouse I highly
doubt that I'll ever see you again/ hope everything is well kid/ you see I'm just finding
out I had a brain tumor but I never felt it/ the doctor's giving me three weeks to live/ not
three weeks til i die/ thats three weeks to give/ I just wanted to tell you that I love you
and i care/ I wish you all the best throughout the rest of your career/ and then she broke
into tears/ I pushed seven took the phone from ear/ sometimes the simplest things people
be needing/ but I ain't call back in fear of being speechless/ what was I to put her to ease wit/
I picked a real bad time to strategic/ I think my life bad picking up the pieces/ some folks already
got they appointment to see Jesus/

Yo, those bars right there, some of the strongest bars in the history of rap, I damn near cried the first time I heard em. The whole song is just on a elitelevel that only great rappers can reach, cause you have to pull from down deep to even be able to put the words of the song together.

She made the @@$* sound effortless/ I was damn near in tears
checkin my messages/ I got goose bumps all over my skin/ she said Mouse I highly
doubt that I'll ever see you again/ hope everything is well kid
tired.gif

WHERE IS THE FULL VERSION????

When does the MM3 album drop with full tracks(Ventillation, All of Me)

This song takes up hours of my time.. No other song has ever done that.

eek.gif
All she do is provoke me, all I do is diss her
All I did was shake her, she say that I hit her
She jus takin everything I say outta context
I'm tryin not to black, I'm like a N__ wit a complex
Was mad as a !%+!, didnt even show it
Yesterday was better off, didnt even know it...

I'm still a rist taker, lemme put it words
You cant steal second base and keep ya foot on first

Cuz she sees sumtin in me that I dont
And I see sumtin in her that yall wont

We broke up, *****es was starin at my chain
Dude was*%$*!@$ you but starin at my name

Why am I meetin so many backstabbers?
Why when I'm about to crash, I go faster?
Past is disaster,
When your house is see-through, learn to close ya eyes in class the glass shatters
Just sayin, there's always a million more pages,
Why my stupid%@%+ keep thinkin I'm on the last chapter

eek.gif
pimp.gif

This song put you on a different kind of level.... I can listen to this forever

Very good song. Some of you guys are a bit too hyped on it (ie best verses in the history of rap...I thinks not) It does get you in a zone and Joe killsit....just wished MM3 was better overall especially with the production. However, this is one of four tracks that doesn't disappoint.

I go to the gym everyday from 6-8 and I swear I only get through like 6 songs on the ipod, because I listen to "All of Me" like 8 times during myworkout.

i get mad everytime the song fades out.

Why am I meetin so many backstabbers?
frown.gif
<---started to feel sorry for ol boy.

why when im bout to crash i go faster?

honestly man this song gets me kind of choked up. you can relate to joey a lot. the beat is so dope...every once in a while when it does that weird synth typething....just gives the track a "crying" type of vibe..IMO.

so much emotion on the track.

Anybody out there relate to my pain
Turn my music up and let me know that Im sane.

Past is a disaster...
When your house see through, learn to close your eyes in case the glass shatters...
tired.gif

So not compatiable...that we're compatiable
It's nothing else in this world that we would rather do...
tired.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Best song in recent memory...

if you never been in love dont tell me im wrong!!!

argue long enough that #!!+ become laughable

damn i can relate to that.

Back
Top Bottom