Buddens - All of me appreciation ****

I don't think words could express how much this song is a part of my life without going way too far with adjectives But...I along with a lot of others mayhave the 7+ minutes memorized. I start spitting parts of the song during my day pretty much every day. I wake up like "tomorrow's notpromised..."

*Edit*
Is anyone else worried about hearing more of Joe on this. He can't possibly have more heat on this beat. It's almost like a guaranteed disappointmentfor him to release the rest of this song

Anybody out there relate to my pain
Turn my music up and let me know that Im sane.

i want to blast my speakers when i hear that part

Is anyone else worried about hearing more of Joe on this. He can't possibly have more heat on this beat. It's almost like a guaranteed disappointment for him to release the rest of this song
Maybe but he pron didnt give the rest for a reason. Prob gets alot deeper.

Gives me goosebumps when i listen to it.

Like everyone else, Song is on repeat pretty much everyday.

i guarantee he still has fire at the end of the song. can't wait for that.

edit: props to emanny too. killed it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was damn near in tears checkin my messages/ I got goose bumps all over my skin/ she said Mouse I highly
doubt that I'll ever see you again/ hope everything is well kid/ you see I'm just finding
out I had a brain tumor but I never felt it/ the doctor's giving me three weeks to live/ not
three weeks til i die/ thats three weeks to give/ I just wanted to tell you that I love you
and i care/ I wish you all the best throughout the rest of your career/ and then she broke
into tears/ I pushed seven took the phone from ear/ sometimes the simplest things people
be needing/ but I ain't call back in fear of being speechless

I damn near cried when I heard these lines. The emotions are crazy and Joe is on another level.

there's three types of _ in this world
so you either gonna make __ happen,
watch __ happen
or not know what happened.

every time i hear those lines, i'm just like '...damn' on some motivational shh.

Long Way To Go makes me feel more emotions than All Of Me. real talk. Mr. Probz did his damn thing on this track

This song has touched a lot of heads on a lot of different levels. Something that I didn't really think was possible anymore with all the garbage out. Tosay this song is a breath of fresh air is an extreme understatement. The man needs to drop his new album immediately.

If thee are any NT'ers on here that are still sleeping on Joey, WAKE UP

All Of ME.........Most Def Appreciated

pimp.gif
my favorite song right now too. i just listen to the bars and i'mlike "damn i can relate to this"....

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

I thought dice made this thread....
laugh.gif

But yeah.....This song is great.....

roll.gif
I was about to the other day but I didnt want to seem like a monkey
laugh.gif

Appreciated. When I first got MM3, I looked for the track with the longest play time and went straight to that..
laugh.gif
Too many quotables, he covers so much onthis one track and to think there is more?? Son really gave it his all..

However, Ventilation and Thou Shall Not Fall are my top 2 most played. Joe blacks on Ventilation and for Thou Shall Not Fall, I just think the hook completesthe song so perfectly. Cant forget to mention Secrets..

A couple gems on this tape but like someone else said, too many diamonds in the rough because of the production.

Easily my favorite song over the last couple of years. The whole song has so much emotion and if you can relate to it, then you understand. I play this songand i feel like i'm somewhere else. Definitely a classic song. Easily in my top 5 songs of all time

Its crazy cuz N's i thought wouldnt be feeling it love this song...NOBODY can hate on this song
pimp.gif
...everybody can relate

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

there's three types of _ in this world
so you either gonna make __ happen,
watch __ happen
or not know what happened.

every time i hear those lines, i'm just like '...damn' on some motivational shh.

^ word ... i say those line randomly everyday.

ya'll trippin' i could clearly tell that was a dude on the hook from the first time i heard it

you already know.

i keep going back and forth between dear diary and all of me in terms of which track i like more.

Back
Top Bottom