Bulldog Owners step in Vol. School me

Buying a bulldog she's 9weeks, driving to PA and should have pics uploaded of it by Mon/Tues-Day.
Anything i should know or buy for it before hand?
It's for my little sister and brother, but i will help take care of it when i'm home.
Thanks in advance.

Edit- Purebred English Bulldog.

my bro has two. all i know is... good luck.
laugh.gif
they can be tough to train, but theyre really good dogs. and ignore all the haters who call them violentanimals.

just when they are young, let them interact with other dogs and children. That way they know them as friendly. Find a puppy play where they can interact withother dogs.

Yes, a english pure bred Bulldog. I have a sister of 8 and brother of 11, would she be cause any harm to them?

No,right? she's like 9-10 weeks of age, they will literally be growing up together. That's what i think, but then again this is my first pet dog.

They're really good dogs. They don't need much excercise, they're great with kids, they're great house dogs, etc. The only thing is they aredumb stubborn and can have a good amount of health problems (but as long as you clean in the folds and stuff you can escape a lot of that).

She has a problem with her nose nasal something , i forgot the name. But i was told it is no long-term health issue, just got to keep it cleaned.
Is this true?

English Bullys are great with kids and even babies.

Behavioral issues concerning aggression shouldn't be a concern.

Buy a book thats the first thing you do . Read it thoroughly to know what your getting into
Always give your dog exercise the better shape they are in the less health problems
They are pretty easy going dogs though good luck

haha worst dogs ever.....flat nosed dogs are totally not worth the head ache and ding your going to take on your wallet. Ill tell you two different stories.

1. My friend paid for one with his credit card $2,800. Had it for about a year took it for a walk and the dog fell over out of nowhere and died.

2. My other friend has owned two and said its the worst dog to own. Sure they are fat,lazy, and cute. But his first one died of health problems 4 years intohaving him. His second one he paid $3,500 for and he has to feed him outside cause he throws up every time he feeds him. He also never goes on walks cause hegets tired after a couple of blocks.

I mean sure they look awesome but just call a vets office and get their opinions on it...

Originally Posted by habib77fm

haha worst dogs ever.....flat nosed dogs are totally not worth the head ache and ding your going to take on your wallet. Ill tell you two different stories.

1. My friend paid for one with his credit card $2,800. Had it for about a year took it for a walk and the dog fell over out of nowhere and died.

2. My other friend has owned two and said its the worst dog to own. Sure they are fat,lazy, and cute. But his first one died of health problems 4 years into having him. His second one he paid $3,500 for and he has to feed him outside cause he throws up every time he feeds him. He also never goes on walks cause he gets tired after a couple of blocks.

I mean sure they look awesome but just call a vets office and get their opinions on it...
Yea, i checked the health of the parents and they come from a line of healthy pets. The mom is kinda built, the dad i only saw a picture of and heseemed ok too.
But i am still concerned of the health problems they may carry, Thanks for your input.

Back
Top Bottom